Sabr

*07 Jumadal Ukhra 1441*
*02 February 2020*
*_Sunday يوم الأحد_*

_*Reading Time*_ :
_3-5 mins_

*_﷽_*

_All praises are due unto Allah alone. Durood and Salaams be upon Sayedina Muhammed Sallallahu alayhi wasallam._

_*REWARD OF SABR*_

_THE REWARD OF SABR IS GOODNESS_

A lady of admirable patience during the severe trials of misfortune which befell her, related these trials as follows:

“My husband slaughtered a goat for Qurbaani.  My two little sons saw their father slaughtering the goat. The elder of the two boys took his brother into the woods to demonstrate how his father had slaughtered the goat. He laid his brother down and slaughtered him. After he had realised what he had done, he ran into the mountains. A wolf attacked and killed him.  His father set out in his search, but got lost in the desert and died of thirst. Meanwhile, after my husband had gone in search, I left my baby in the house and went to the door to see if my husband was perhaps returning. The infant crawled to the stove and upturned the pot of boiling water which fell on him. As a result of this incident, the baby died. When news of these disasters reached my eldest married daughter, she came in haste to me. When she heard what had happened, grief and shock overwhelmed her. She collapsed and died. Now here I am all alone.”

_Someone said to her:_

*_“How are you able to bear all this grief?”_*

_She said:_

*_“Whoever is able to differentiate between sabr (patience) and panic will most assuredly find an avenue in between. The result of sabr is goodness. The one who panics receives no reward.”_*

  °⌣̊┈̥ -̶̯͡🌟🌟🌟┈┈┉
┆      *HADITH*      
┆™˚°⌣̊┈̥ -̶̯͡🌟🌟🌟┈┈┉

_Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said,_

*_'Beware of suspicion, for it is the worst of false tales and don't look for the other's faults and don't spy and don't hate each other, and don't desert (cut your relations with) one another O Allah's slaves, be brothers!"_*

_Sahih al-Bukhari 6724_

*✍Thoughts For The Day!*

*_Always remember, you may not be able to reach what's in front of you, until you let go of what's behind you._*

*_We all want to live a happy life, so we have to learn to live together in trust and mutual respect. We do have differences of race, nationality, religious faith and so on, but these differences are secondary in comparison to our equality in being human._*

*_When Allah doesn't give you something you've prayed for, consider it a protection. He knows everything, even the unseen and the future._*

*_Dua For The Day!_*

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.
اللهم لك الحمد حمدا كثيرا طيبا مباركا فيه و مباركا عليه و الصلاة والسلام على سيدناونبينا و حبيبنا محمد وعلى آله واصحابه اجمعين كما تحب وترضى بعدد ما تحب وترضى يا كريم.
اَللّٰهُمَّ رَبَّنَا وَ رَبَّ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ ،
اِجْعَلْنِيْ مُخْلِصًا لَّكَ وَ أَهْلِيْ فِيْ كُلِّ سَاْعَةٍ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْاٰخِرَةِ ،
يَا ذَا الْجَلَالِ وَ الْإِكْرَامِ ،
ا.ِسْمَعْ وَاسْتَجِبْ،
اَللّٰهُ أَكْبَرُالْأَكْبَرْ،
اَللّٰهُ نُوْرُالسَّمٰوٰتِ وَ الْأَرْضِ، اَللّٰهُ أَكْبَرُالْأَكْبَرْ،
حَسْبِيَ اَللّٰهُ وَ نِعْمَ الْوَكِيْلُ،
أَللّٰهُ أَكْبَرُالْأَكْبَرْ.

*_O Allaah, our Rab and Rab of all things, grant me and the members of my family, sincere devotion at all times in this world and the Hereafter; O You the Majestic and the Benevolent, hear my prayer and accept it. Allaah is the Greatest of the Greatest; Allaah is the Noor (illumination) of the skies and the earth. Allaah is the Greatest of the Greatest.  Allaah is sufficient for me and He is the best Guardian. Allaah is the Greatest of the Greatest.  O Allaah our Beloved Creator and Master, forgive all our sins and bless us with complete and perfect Imaan and Aafiyat at all times through Your Infinite grace and mercy. Yaa Arhamar Rahimeen,Yaa Rabal Aalameen we beg You for forgiveness on behalf ourselves, our parents, spouses, brothers, sisters, offspring and the entire Ummah of Beloved Nabee-e-Kareemصلى الله عليه وسلم. Please forgive us, help us, guide us, protect us from all types of sins, evil, difficulties, hardships, problems, harm and keep us safe and secure from all harm. Unite us on Haq and Swiratal Mustaqeem and Ahle Sunnah Wal Jamaah include us along with all Your Beloved, sincere, grateful, obedient, righteous and virtuous servants._*

آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم و صلى الله على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله واصحابه وبارك وسلم.