A Miracle of the Hole Qur'aan

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

A beautiful story about Qur'aan

The more we know about Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala the more we know about The Creator of this wonderful universe, the more we tend to love Him, the more dedication we have in our lives

When you observe the rights of Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala,
Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala will preserve you.

Today I am very happy to share with you something beautiful about The Qur’aan. Before I mention the story I want you to pay attention to this fact: when we recite The Qur’an we shouldn’t forget the honor that Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala has privileged us with. When you are reciting Qur’aan you are in fact uttering the same words Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala Himself uttered, Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala with His Greatness, with His infinite Mercy, Knowledge, Power & Might spoke these words & you are uttering them now. What a wonderful honor that no other creation has been granted!
(Subhaan Allah)
(Alhamdulilah)

 The story I am about to share with you was actually narrated by Shaikh Muhammad Hassan because he heard it directly from the person it happened to who was a surgeon.

The surgeon says: “One day I was meant to perform this surgery on an old man. This old man has so much light coming out of his face, he has a beautiful white beard, I could see he was a righteous man.

As I approached him to brief him about the surgery & calm him down, the elderly man started weeping so I tried to calm him down.I said you know uncle, it is going to be an easy operation In sha’Allah.Allah will take care of you, we’ll do our best,

The old man said: “I’m not worried about the surgery I’m not even worried about death if Allah takes my soul. Alhamdulillah that’s the decree of Allah, but what I am really worried about is that every day I recite five Juz’ of The Qur’an. This is a practice I have never broken in my life & I am afraid that under the effect of the anesthetics I won’t be able to recite, this is why I am weeping! Aиϑ after some discussion the man came up with a suggestion. He said: “Don’t inject me with the anesthetics until I have started reciting Qur’an.”

The man did start reciting the Qur’an. Then they injected him with the anesthetic & guess what! To their surprise the man was still reciting! They performed the surgery & the man was still reciting the words of Allah until he finished five Juz’.

The Surgeon says: “I couldn’t believe myself this is a miracle taking place in front of my eyes, this man is unconscious & he is reciting Qur’aan. I called out to the other surgeons in order to see this miracle where the man finished five Juz’ while he was under the state of anesthetics.”

 This reminds me of the Hadith of the Prophet peace be upon him (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam):
“You observe the rights of Allah & Allah will preserve you.”
[Reported by At-Tirmidhi )

Written by:Moutasem al-Hameedy
🍃🌹🍃
May these 21 days of lockdown see the blossoming of a beautiful relationship between us & our Allah. May we not let a single day pass without reading the Qur'aan & understanding Allah Subhana wa Ta 'ala's messages therein.
May everyday of the lockdown that Allah Subhana wa Ta ala blesses us to live through leave us  closer to Him.
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹