2 Sides of a Wall

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

STORY:
The Other Side Of The Wall

There was a young woman who had a beautiful flower garden. She took great care & pride in nurturing her garden & as a result her garden was always amazing to look at.

One day while browsing through a flower catalogue, she was enthralled by a plant which gave the most exotic flowers. She decided she wanted to buy it.

When it arrived, she planted it at the base of a stone wall at the back of her yard. It grew vigorously, with beautiful green leaves all over it. Day after day she continued to cultivate it, water it, feed it, & she even talked to it attempting to coax it to bloom. But sadly she did not see a single flower appear.

One morning weeks later, she stood with much disappointment in front of the creeping plant. She contemplated cutting it down & planting something else in its place.

It was at this point that her wheelchair-bound neighbor, whose lot joined hers, called over to her. “Thank u so much! U can’t imagine how much I have enjoyed the blooms of that vine u planted.”

The young woman walked through the gate into her neighbor’s yard, & sure enough, she saw that on the other side of the wall the vine was filled with blooms.

There were indeed the most beautiful blooms she had ever seen. The vine had crept through all the cracks & instead of flowering on her side of the fence, it had flowered luxuriantly on the other side.
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃

Just because u cannot see the good result of ur labour, it does not mean that ur labour bore no fruit. There's always a ripple effect that follows every good deed.
So continue to do all the good that u can do in whatever ways u can - don't ever stop even if people don"t appreciate or take all that u do for granted. Put in only ur best efforts & have full conviction that good only begets good.

"Allah does not forget the
good you did,
nor does he forget the good
you did to others aиϑ the pain
you removed from them,
nor will he forget the eye
which was about to cry,
but you made it laugh.
Live your life with this
principle:
be good even if you don't
receive good,
not because of other's sake,
but because Allah loves the
doer's of good."

Allah, the Exalted, says: ۞ "... aиϑ whatever you do of good deeds, truly, Allah knows it well.''
(Qur'an 2:215) ۞

"So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant), shall see it.''
(Qur'an 99:7) ۞
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹