Ramadan

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

JUST 20 DAYS TO GO FOR THE MOST BLESSED MONTH!!

"Oh Ramadhan come forth for our hearts are ill"

Someone asked a learned Shaykh that during Ramadhan he still sins, why is it that even in Ramadhan he is not able to stop?

So the Shaykh gave the person the example of a fan. When u switch it off, it doesn't stop moving immediately because it has momentum, it takes a while before it stops moving completely. Just like that we have to stop sinning now! BEFORE Ramadhan starts, we have to turn off our switches of sin from now, so that by Ramadhan we are not still moving with sin.

We have to be wise & not delay.Give up all that is displeasing to اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala right now ...repent sincerely with the intention not to go back to it. In sha Allah, when Ramadhan comes we will experience a beautiful sweetness unlike anything we ever tasted before!
🍃🌹🍃

In Mathnawi Mawlana Jalaluddin Rumi (Allah have mercy on him) gives an excellent example to encourage us to give up all that is sinful right now.

The sinful desires are like seeds of a humongous, foul smelling, fruitless tree which is full of thorns. If one follows these sinful desires & commits the sin it is like watering the seed. It germinates & grows in the middle of a path. If one continues to follow his desires the seedling gets nutrition. It becomes a sapling & eventually a tree.The leaves, branches & roots spread. Aиϑ the tree is firmly ‘rooted’.

Being in the middle of a path the tree is a major obstacle. Removing it now is not easy. It requires special equipment & expertise.
It would have been very easy to remove the seedling.

Similarly, by giving into sinful desires we nurture the lower self (nafs) & it becomes stronger each day. We may fool ourselves with lame excuses, like it is lesser of the two evils, or it is a norm to do these things nowadays, or it is a phase it will pass, or I will give it up after I graduate or get married or have children, etc. We procrastinate. With each passing day the tree of sinful desires (nafs) grows strong, whereas as the sinful individual gets older he looses the mental sharpness, the emotional vigor & the physical strength as part of the natural aging process..
🍃🌹🍃

Rasulullah sallallaahu alayhi wasallam said:
“Allah, Blessed & Exalted is He,
says,
‘O son of Adam, as long as you
call on Me, I shall forgive you of
what you have done, aиϑ think
nothing of it.
O son of Adam, even if your
sins were to reach up to the
clouds in the sky,
aиϑ then you were to ask for
My forgiveness,
I would forgive you aиϑ think
nothing of it.
O son of Adam, even if you
were to come to Me with sins
nearly as great as the earth,
aиϑ then you were to meet
Me after death, not worshipping
anything besides Me,
I would bring you forgiveness
nearly as great as the
earth.’”
[Tirmidhi]
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃

اَللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ لَنَا فِي شَعْبَانَ وَبَلِّغْنَا رَمَضَانَ

“Allahumma baarik lanaa fee Sha'baana wa ballighnaa Ramadaan.”

“Oh Allah! grant us blessings in the month of Shabaan & make us reach the month of Ramadaan.”
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹