SubhanAllah

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ
STORY:
Hadhrat Sheikhul Hind (Rahmatullah alayh) & his adherence to the Sunnah

Sheikhul Hind, Hadhrat Moulana Mahmoodul Hasan Saahib (Rahmatullah alayh) is a khalifa of Moulana Rashid Ahmad Gangohi (Rahmatullah alayh). He was the head ustaad of Darul Uloom Deoband & spent his entire life teaching Hadith Shareef. He also made a concerted effort in the political arena to liberate India from the British. He was apprehended & imprisoned in Malta for many years. He was harshly treated & tortured but remained firm & steadfast. The torture left scars on his chest & sides.

When he returned from Malta, the news spread about his time spent in jail. When he would get up for Tahajjud in the very cold conditions, he would make wudhu with water from a lota (jug) which Moulana Husain Ahmad Madani (Rah) had kept against his stomach (for hours) so that the coldness of the freezing water could be reduced.

The British sentries would pierce Hadhrat Sheikul Hind (Rah) with a special stick, the edge of which was as sharp as a knife, on his chest & sides whilst he read Tahajjud Salaah. The officer in charge was also an Englishman. He once said, “What in the heavens are u people doing? This man is such that if u have to kill & burn him, then from his blood & ashes the words, ‘Haq! (truth) Haq!’ would be emitted.”

On Jumuah, Hadhrat would wash his clothes, make ghusal & prepare for Jumuah Salaah. He would then go to the gates of the prison only to find it locked. He would shed a few tears & return to his place to perform the Zuhr Salaah. He would do what was within his capacity to prepare for Jumu’ah (& would say, “I did whatever was in my capacity).”

Subhaan Allah!
This was the great love & reverence that our Ulama had for the blessed day of Jumuah & for the Sunnah of Rasulullah Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam.

It is so sad to see our condition today. We have all the freedom to attend Jumuah Salaah with ease , but yet we make excuses, dash into the Musjid last minute & go out of duty just to be over & done with, without feeling any connection or leaving the congregation as better people.

Let's live our Deen with great feel & then we will see & feel only beauty in our duties to اللّه Subhana Ta'ala & to His creation.
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹