Lovely Read

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

U may think that someone is happy because they smile. But, have u ever thought that they may just be smiling to deter attention away from the tears buried within their eyes? Perhaps their smiling helps them forget to remember the bruises on their souls & the fleshy wounds on their hearts.

Be compassionate to those on Earth, & the One Who Owns the Heavens & Earth will be compassionate to u.
Help relieve the pain of others so that on the Day of Judgement Allah Azza wa Jal will relieve u of your pain.

Compassion ,forgiveness & kindness is like a soothing & healing balm .Use it generously in large doses
🍃🌹🍃

Don't keep on pushing people away from u because there will come a time u will no longer need to push them, they will walk away by themselves!
🍃🌹🍃

Don't be too harsh on ur self .
If اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala can forgive u for the worst of sins, then why can't u forgive urself. Repent & leave the past behind where it belongs...in the past.
Use ur past as a place of reference where u learn from & not a place of residence to dwell in & beat urself up.
Take care of ur self . Nourish ur body with good, healthy food & ur soul with the rememberance of اللّه Subhana wa Ta'ala.
U are more important to urself than anyone else & deserve only the best to help u thrive.
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹

✽-̶̯͡♈̷̴♥̸̨͡✽
SUNNAH MORNING DUA
TO READ

اللهم إني أسألك خير هذا اليوم وخير ما بعده

Allahumma inni asalooka khayra hadhal yawma wa khayra maa ba'da

My Lord, I ask You for the good of this day & the good of what follows it.
✽-̶̯͡♈̷̴♥̸̨͡✽