Sajdah

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

STORY:
   She died in Sujood

An 80 year old lady in Riyadh found there was no benefit in the gatherings she had with many sisters. It seemed they just gossiped & spoke of others; much of the speech was such that if it didn't take them further away from Allah, then it was just a waste of time.

She decided to stay away, remaining in her home, remembering Allah day & night. She placed a prayer mat in her room, & would stay up (in salah) most of the night. 

This lady had a dutiful son. He was all that she had in this world, after Allah.  

One night, she stood in prayer, & very late in the night she called out. The son went to her & found her in sujood. 

She said, "son, I can't move anything in my body, but my tongue." 

He insisted on taking her to the hospital, but she asked that he not do that, rather just to help her sit. He refused & said he would take her to the hospital & he did just that. The doctors all gave their opinions, but there was no solution. 

She then insisted to her son that he take her back home, to her prayer mat. He did so. There, he helped her do wudu & she returned to her prayer mat to offer salah again.

Not too long before Fajr, she called out again, this time saying; my dear son, I entrust you to Allah, to Whom anything entrusted shall never be lost... ash-hadu alla ilaha illallah wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan Rasoolullah. Upon saying those words, her soul returned to her Creator.

The son quickly washed her, while she was in sujood, shrouded her, while she was in sujood, and she was transported to be prayed over, while she was in sujood. She was then carried to the cemetery, while in sujood, & they widened the grave to accommodate her since she was in sujood.

What state will one of us be in when our time comes?

(Taken from, Kulluna Dhawu Khata by Sh. 'Ali al-Qarni).

Subhaan Allah! What a beautiful, enviable death.  

May اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala take us in a condition pleasing to Him with the words of the Kalimah  la ilaha ill اَللّهُ Muhammadur Rasulullah (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam )on our lips.

Ameen.

🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹