Nafi and Ithbaat

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ
STORY:
KHALID BIN WALID (radiallaahu anhu)TAKING POISON

Sayyidina Khalid bin Walid (radiallaahu anhu) had once laid siege to a strong fort in Syria. When the people inside the fort had grown exhausted of the siege, they sent their chief to Khalid bin Walid (radiallaahu anhu) to negotiate peace.

The chief carried a small phial in his hands which Khalid bin Walid (radiallaahu anhu) observed & asked him about its contents. He said that there was a very strong poison inside the phial & he would consume it & commit suicide if the talks failed for he could not return to his people with the bad news. The foremost aim of all the Companions (radiallaahu anhum) was to preach Islam & Khalid bin Walid found an ideal opportunity to further the objective.

He asked the chief of the enemy, “Are u confident that u will die immediately u swallow the poison?”
The chief replied, “I am sure of that. This poison is so strong that no one has so far described its taste because the moment anyone sips it, he dies. He does not live long enough after that to say how it tastes. So, I am very sure that I will die immediately after I put it on my tongue.”

Khalid bin Walid (radiallaahu anhu) requested him to let him have the vial. Taking it into his hands he remarked, “Nothing in this world is efficacious unless Allah provides it with efficacy.” He took the name of Allah & made this-supplication:
“In the name of Allah with which
nothing on earth or in the heaven
can harm. Aиϑ He is All hearing,
All-knowing.”
Aиϑ he said, “I swallow this poison & u observe whether I die or not.”
The chieftain exclaimed, “ U are tormenting urself. The poison is so strong & rapid that if a little of it is placed on the tongue the man will perish, while u intend to swallow all of it.”
Sayyidina Khalid bin Walid said, “In sha Allah, nothing will happen to me. ”
So saying he washed down his throat the contents of the vial & Allah revealed His Power. The chieftain observed the miracle of Allah’s Power & submitted himself before Allah, that is, he embraced Islam.

Subhanallah! What awesome yakeen
(belief) the Sahaba (radiallaahum) had. They had full trust & tawakkul unlike most of us who are so full of talk but our actions are empty & prove otherwise.
May اللّه
Subhana Ta'ala grant us unwavering belief like that of the glorious Sahaba, even if it is just one tiny atom. آمـــــــــين يا رب العالمـــــــــين‎

Story related by Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹

SubhanAllah... What an amazing lesson to learn! For every little thing to big thing you do in life,always know that it's happening only and only with the hukam of Allah ta'ala...

Allah can,Makhlooq can't!

Teach kids from now only to have full yaqeen that everything happens with the hukam of Allah...

We can take many examples...

1. Medicine is in need of Allah ta'alas hukam(Command/will) to cure us,but Allah ta'ala is not in need of any medicine to cure us.
Don't ever say that "i took so and so medicine and got cured.  Rather say that i got cured with the hukam of Allah.

2. Fire is need of Allah ta'alas hukam to burn, but Allah ta'ala is not in need of anything to burn.
You can take the story of Ibrahim (A.S) ,When he was thrown in the Fire by Namrood,he didn't burn and he said that the days he spent in the fire were the best days of his life..

May Allah make us such that for every small thing we turn to Allah and realise that everything happens with the hukam of Allah....

Allah can...
Makhlooq Can't