The Spoon

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

STORY:
THE IMAM STOLE OUR SPOON!

Some time ago, during Ramadhan , a couple invited a particular Imaam to their home for iftaar.

After the Imaam left, the wife said to the husband "Abu, I think the Imaam stole our spoon, Wallahi!"

This bothered the woman for a whole year. Meanwhile, a year later, during Ramadhan again, at the insistence of the wife, the couple invited the Imaam again for iftaar.

Unable to resist, the wife summoned the courage & asked "Ya Imam, please, did you steal our spoon last year Ramadhan?"

Surprised & somewhat uncomfortable, the Imaam replied "No, dear sister, I kept it inside your Qur'an📖, on🔝 that 👉television🖥"

So, for a whole year, no single 👨‍👨‍👧‍👦member of the family had opened the Qur'an📖 to read, nor to find the lost spoon!

Are you, or is yours like the family in this story?

When last did you read the Qur'an?

When last did you hear from اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala ?

When last did you have a sweet consultation with the Hadith of Prophet Mohammad sallallaahu alayhi wasallam ?

You see all our lost ''spoons'', all our lost properties we are looking for are all kept & can be found in the Qur'an. The success we are running after, the happiness we falsely think can be bought, the peace that we are searching for are all found amidst this Blessed Treasure.

The Qur'an is the word of our Merciful Lord. The Qur'an is our Manual for living life overflowing with solutions to live a peaceful & contented life & to guide us to a successful Afterlife.

If you have not read your Qur'an today, make time now to pick it up & read at least an *Ayah*. Please don't wait for Ramadhan. Perhaps your life will end before that.

Make a plan to read the Qur'an DAILY! Dont let a day pass by without you touching this Divine Gift & reciting from it.
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃

Qur'an is a noor which shows light in the darkness
🍃🌹🍃
If you wish to check how much you love Allah,then see how much your heart loves the Qur'an aиϑ then you will get the answer
(Ibn al Qayyim rahimahillah)
🍃🌹🍃
Qur'an is for yourself...not..for your shelf
🍃🌹🍃
‘Do whatever you wish to get close to Allah, but know you
will never get closer to Him with anything more beloved to
Him than His own words (i.e. the Qur’ān).’
(Khabbāb )
🍃🌹🍃
'If you read the Quran with your head, you will find repetition. Read it with your heart aиϑ you will find depth' ♡
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹