Reciting Durood Shareef

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

THE SAFETY IN DUROOD SHAREEF

There was once a woman who had a very evil son. In spite of the fact that she admonished him on numerous occasions, he paid no attention to her advice & never heeded her warnings. In this state & without repentance, he passed away.

His mother felt great sorrow & suffered much grief that he died without repenting. She therefore had a great desire to be able to see him in a dream. When she did see him in a dream, she was even more distressed to find him suffering great punishment.

After some time she again chanced to see him in a dream, & this time she saw him in great ease, comfort & pleasure. She asked him, “What happened to you?” He replied, “A great sinner passed our graveyard. When he saw our graves, he was greatly affected & took a warning from the graves. He started to cry bitterly about his sins & with a sincere heart, repented for his deeds. He then recited some verses of the Holy Qur’ān & twenty times Salaat Alan Nabi صلي الله عليه وسلم, & the reward thereof he presented to us (inmates of the grave).

I was one of the recipients & the portion that came to me had such an effect that it lifted me from my previous condition to what you see now. O Mother, Salaat Alan Nabi صلي الله عليه وسلم is the light of the hearts, forgiveness for sins & a mercy for both the living & the dead.”

يارب صل وسلم داءما ابدا
على حبيبك خير الخلق كلهم
Our Sustainer, shower Salaat aиϑ Salaam forever aиϑ ever upon Your Beloved, who is the best of all creation.

(Story mentioned by Sheikhul Hadith Hazrat Moulana Muhammad Zakariyya Sahib رحمه الله in ‘Virtues of Salaat Alan Nabi صلي الله عليه وسلم’ that the above incident is related in ‘Rowdhul Fā’ik’.)
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹