A sweet Candy

A very wonderful story

There was an old man who was admitted in the hospital.
A young man was visiting him every day, and sat with him for more than one hour.
He helped him eat his food, and take his shower.
Then he took him walking in the garden of the hospital.
After that he brought him back to his room and helped him to lie down.
He went away after reassuring that the old man is doing well.

One day the nurse entered his room, to give him medicine and inspect his condition, and said to him:
"Mashaa Allah may Allah Preserve your son, every day he visits you."
He looked at her and closed his eyes and said to her:
"I wished it was one of my children. This is an orphan from the neighborhood where we live. I saw him one day crying at the door of the Masjid, after his father died. I bought for him candy, and I did not talk to him since that day. When he grew up and came to know where my wife and I were living, he was visited us every day to inspect our conditions. When I became sick, he took my wife to his home. He comes to the hospital to see my treatment everyday. When I asked him: My son why do you have to deal with us? He smiled, then he said: The taste of the candy is still in my mouth."

Plant well...even if it is not in your place.
Allah will not Forget the beautiful deed wherever you have planted it.
As beautiful deeds will only be harvested by those who planted it, no matter how long it will take.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹