Tests and Trials

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

STORY
The Maidservant Of The Tyrant King Who Received The Greatest Honour From The King of kings

While on the Night Journey (Me'raj), the Prophet sallallaahu alayhi wasallam ﷺ smelt a beautiful scent. Jibril told
him ﷺ that this was the scent of the maidservant of the daughter of Fir'awn. She was someone who believed in اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala & loved Him. She was not affected or deluded by the manifestations of wealth & power that she witnessed while living in the palace of Fir'awn.

One day when she was combing Fir'awn’s daughter’s hair, she accidentally dropped the comb.
& subconsciously said: “In Allah’s name (bismillah).”

Fir'awn’s daughter said: “Who is Allah? Do you have a lord other than my father?”

She replied:“Allah is my Lord, your Lord, your father’s Lord & the Lord of all people.”

Fir'awn’s daughter told her father what the maidservant had said. He summoned her & asked her:“Do you have a lord other than me?”

She replied: “Allah is my Lord, your Lord & the Lord of all things.”

The cruel, oppressive Fir'awn said: “If you do not renounce your faith I will punish you & kill you.”

She remained firm in front of the worst of tyrants & said:“Do what you wish.”

A cauldron of boiling oil was brought & they cast her children into it one by one. She was breast-feeding her last child & out of mercy for the child she tried to stop herself being thrown into the cauldron.

Aиϑ then اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala , the Lord of the heavens & the earth, in His Magnificence, enabled this baby to speak to his mother. ‘Be patient my mother, you are in the truth, Allah has promised you with a great heaven, keep going mother.’( Subhaan Allah!)
Then they were both cast into the cauldron of bubbling hot oil, first her suckling baby & then herself.

This courageous, valiant woman who is the most beautiful example for us all on what Iman really means, on what steadfastness upon the Haq really means & what sacrifice
for اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala really means, immediately attained the grace, bounty, forgiveness & generosity of اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala . She reached such a high station that the Best of Creation ﷺ smelt her scent on the blessed night of the Isra’ &
Mi'raj. اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala wished to manifest the station of this great woman who truthfully sought اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala & remained firm in her faith.

What are our tests...
Comfort? Ease? The fear of what people will say to us? The sacrifice of wealth, status, career?
Just think of this fragant Jewel of Jannah, & remember that nothing is too big a sacrifice for the sake of our Rabb.

May اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala grant us unwavering faith in Him & make us so firm in our belief of the Kalimah la ilaha ill Allah Muhammadur Rasulullah that nobody or nothing can come between us & our Allah.
May The Turner of hearts , Muqalbul Quloob keep our hearts always turned towards Him.

If perhaps u my oppressed brother & sister of this Ummah are reading this, if u are being treated cruelly because u testify to His Oneness & practising Deen , then take solace in this story & remember only the most beautiful things await u for ur patience & endurance.

(Story mentioned in hadith narrated in Ahmad & Ibn Majah)
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹