Carrying Tales/Chugli

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ
STORY:
Things Are Not Always AsThey Seem

Hadhrat Hamaad bin Salma (R.A) narrates that a person once sold a slave, warning the buyer that the slave had the bad habit of carrying tales.

Thinking nothing of the fault, he
purchased the slave.

After a few days the slave approached the master's wife & told her that her husband no longer loved her & intended to marry someone else.

She was extremely shocked, but he assured her of the fact. He then told her that he had a plan to secure his love for her. When she invoked him to inform her of his plan, he responded, "Shave off some hairs from below his beard while he sleeps. This is a tried & tested method."

The slave then approached the master & told him that his wife has fallen in love with another man & was waiting for an opportunity to murder him. When the master asked in surprise,
"How is this possible?"
The slave replied, "You may test her by pretending to sleep & then seeing what she will do."

That night the husband pretended to sleep. The wife was awaiting this opportunity & grabbed hold of a blade. The husband, being prepared, seized hold of the blade & killed her instead.

When the relatives of the wife learnt of the murder, they had the husband executed.

As a result the two families were divided.
🍃🌹🍃
Be careful who u listen to & confide in.Very,very few people have ur best interests at heart. Remember if a person can bad-mouth someone to u, then definitely they will bad-mouth u by someone else.

Don't be gullible & believe everything u hear, see & read. Just because a 100 truths are produced it doesn't mean that 101th one won't be a lie.

The only truths that were & will remain forever is Qur'an & the Sunnah of Rasulullah sallallaahu alayhi wasallam.
Search for ur answers therein ...seek what u are looking for therein & get clarity from authentic sources whose actions match the words that come out of their mouth. Shaykh Google is definitely not one of them.

As for everything & everyone else that bring information to u,
keep on questioning & reflecting. Aиϑ ask اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala to show u the truth always.
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹