Cut the Rope

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

STORY:
Cut The Rope

The night fell heavy in the heights of the mountains & the man could not see anything. The moon & the stars were covered by the clouds. All was black. Zero visibility. Only a few feet away from the top of the mountain as he was climbing, he slipped & fell into the air, falling at great speed. He could only see black spots as he went down & the terrible sensation of being sucked by gravity.

He kept falling. Aиϑ in the moments of great fear, it came to his mind all the good & bad episodes of his life. He was thinking now about how close death was getting, when all of a sudden he felt the rope tied to his waist pull him very hard. His body was hanging in the air.

Only the rope was holding him & in that moment of stillness he had no other choice than to scream:
“Ya Allah! Help me”.

Then he heard a voice from the Heavens. " Cut the rope"

" What ? "

" Cut the rope"

There was a moment of silence & the man decided to hold onto the rope with all his strength. The rescue team tells that the next day a climber was found dead & frozen. His body hanging from a rope. His hands holding tight to it. Only one foot away from the ground.

The story may not be true but holds a great lesson.
How different are we to that man? Do we put our confidence in some "rope" & hang on to it as if our living & dieing depended on it??How attached are we to our efforts, to our belief that things will only happen due to our hard work & that we make the world go round??
Isn't it time we cut the rope & let go?
Isn't it time we truly trust Him & place all our affairs in the hands of the Ultimate Trustee: Allah .
Let us become of those who can wholeheartedly say that we trust اللّه
Subhana Ta'ala completely, that we make the effort , do what we have to & then we leave the decision to Him.

"….And whoever places his trust
in Allah, sufficient is He for him,
for Allah will surely accomplish His
purpose.
For verily, Allah has appointed for
all things their due proportions”
(Qur’an 65 : 3)

🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹