Story

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

STORY FROM THE LIFE OF OUR BEAUTIFUL NABI KAREEM SALLALLAAHU ALAYHI WASALLAM

(Taken from a lecture of Shaykh Zulfikar Ahmed d.b)

One day Halima ( the foster mother of Rasulullah sallallaahu alayhi wasallam )woke up & noticed the goats haven't been herded. Haleema had a daughter whose name was Sheema. She was a young girl 16-18 years old. She said to her, " Sheema, u haven't taken the goats out today! It is midday already."
Sheema said, "Mother, there are many goats. I am on my own, I get tired running & chasing after all the goats. I need help."

Haleema said, " My daughter,I am old, ur father is also old. We can't run after the goats .U will have to do this."
So Sheema replied,"Mother I need help."
She said,"Daughter what kind of help?"
"Mother,U know this younger brother of mine..Muhammad,send him along with me."
She said, Daughter, he is a small infant who has to be carried around. How can u take a baby along?"
"Mother, if u send him along,I will go goat herding if not then I can't herd the goats."

So the mother said,"Daughter what is the real reason. Tell me openly..."

So Sheema said,"Mother, once I took my brother along to herd the goats. I noticed 3 things that day."

"What did u see my daughter?"

"Mother,first i saw that a monk was passing by. He saw this child & showed him great affection & said,' "This child will become great." I got happy that someone said such pleasant things about my brother.

Secondly I noticed that when I took my brother along, that day everywhere I went....there was a cloud above me & I wasn't exposed to any sun. I was always in the shade of the cloud.

Aиϑ mother , thirdly I noticed something even more astonishing."
"What was that my dear?"

"Mother I went along & the goats started grazing & I took my brother & sat down. My goats didn't run around everywhere. They all grazed nearby. Aиϑ after they had finished eating, the goats came & sat in front of me. I kept staring at the face of my brother & the goats kept staring at the face of my brother."

Allahu Akbar. Allah is the Greatest.
This was the unparalleled beauty of our Nabi Kareem sallallaahi alayhu wasallam . Never mind human beings being attached, even animals were captivated by him. ﷺ Even goats used to stare at the blessed face of our Prophet sallallaahu alayhi wasallam .
🍃🌹🍃

Oh اللّـه ,
You chose others over us to be with him ﷺ in this world. Thus we beg You to not deprive us from his ﷺ companionship in the hereafter .

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد ألف ألف مرة

Allah humma salle allaa sayyidina Muhammadin alfa alfa marra.

Oh اللّه ,send salutations upon Nabi sallallaahu alayhi wasallam a thousand thousand times.
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹