Being Kind

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

The Effect Of Implementing The Sunnah Of Being Kind To One's Neighbours.

"About 28 years ago, we moved from the south to a suburb of Chicago. Our neighbors were an old couple. It took about six months for the neighbor's wife to respond to my wife's greetings. It took her husband about a year to talk to me.

When the husband died, his family came to attend the funeral. My wife prepared lots of food & took it to their house & told them, in Islam relatives & friends of the deceased should prepare food & send to the deceased's home because they are in grievance.

The man's wife had been very nice to my wife after dealing with her & I believe this was because of my wife's nice way of dealing with her.

My wife gave her gifts, Egyptian food, etc. When my wife got very sick, our neighbour came to our house knowing that my wife had a new baby followed by another serious surgery. She began asking my wife if she needed help, left a loaf of fresh baked bread, & butter. Anyhow, after our neighbour died, her daughter came & told my wife, I would like to tell u that my mother wrote in her will that my wife was the best person she knew in her life.

What a big relief & good example on treating our neighbors the way our beloved Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) taught us."

(From a facebook post comment) by: Nashaat Nasr)
🍃🌹🍃

Abu Huraira (radiallaahu anhu) reported:
The Messenger of Allah, ﷺ peace aиϑ blessings be upon him, said,
“ Jibraeel kept advising me to
be good to neighbors until I
thought he would make them
my heirs.”
(Sunan Ibn Mājah )

🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹