Salaah

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

IF THERE'S JUST ONE POST U DECIDE TO READ TODAY TO BE MOTIVATED FOREVER , PLEASE MAKE IT THIS ONE
DO READ THIS TO THE END...AND PASS ON

After the shahadah, the most important pillar of Islam is the Salah.

How often do we remind our kids & those whom we care about of the salah?

Salah is our real line of communication with اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala . Without it, we can forget about easily attaining Jannah & we can forget about any genuine success.

Some say they want to pray, but it is just so difficult. The idea of getting up & leaving what they are doing & going to the washroom & taking wudu, maybe even having to have to take off their socks to wash their feet, is just too overwhelming! Wow!
Aиϑ the rest of life is easy? Getting up early every day for school &/or work, studying for exams & training to become a doctor & the likes of that, how easy is that? But that's my future, they say?!
Seriously!! your future?
What about our future in the Hereafter??? Is that not more important?

Think about this.
The first thing we will be "tested on" in the Hereafter & the most important thing is salah; if we pass that test, what comes after will be good, in sha Allah.

Do you know where this salah was made compulsory?
All that was legislated for us, came to the Prophet ﷺ (peace & blessings be upon him) while he ﷺ was on earth; Jibreel ('alayhi as-salam) came to him with the revelation.
But for the salah. he ﷺ was taken through the seven heavens; he ﷺ passed the Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) & came to the lote tree of the furthest point, but went even beyond that, leaving behind the angel Jibreel ('alyhi as-salam). Did you get that? He ﷺ continued his journey, going to a place where no other creation had been, not even the great angel Jibreel ('alayhi as-salam). There, he ﷺ stood in the presence of اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala , whose hijab is Noor (ie, Almighty Allah is veiled by Light). It is there that اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala spoke directly to the Prophet ﷺ (peace & blessings be upon him) & mandated the five daily prayers. This should explain just how important & essential the five daily prayers are.

Recall also that in the Hereafter Muslims will be recognized by the Prophet ﷺ (peace & blessings be upon him) by certain limbs which will be glowing; yes, those limbs of the body which are regularly washed in wudu, in preparation of standing before Allah in salah.

The issue of the salah is a most important one. More emphasis should be put on that, after understanding who اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala is, than anything else. As long as we & our children take the issue of salah lightly, thinking that praying sometimes is enough, thinking that these prayers are a matter of choice, thinking that salah is for the elderly, thinking that salah is for times when it is convenient for us, thinking that leaving the salah is not an enormous crime, thinking that there are more important things in this world than salah; as long as we have this attitude towards salah, we will continue to fail as an ummah! More emphasis has to be put on salah than education & careers. I swear by اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala , if one has multiple degrees & occupies the most important posts in this world & earns billions of dollars, all that will be absolutely & completely useless if they do not establish the salah. What good are those degrees & those positions & the billions of dollars if in the end, the person will abide in hell for eternity, with no chance of ever leaving?!

Meeting with our Creator five times a day is more important than any meeting, without exception, than any meeting one may have in this world. A meeting here may cost one their job, it may cost one their livelihood, it may cost one their wealth, it may cost one their life; but leaving salah, the mandatory meetings with اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala will cost one their entire future, it will cost them what no eye has ever seen, no ear has ever heard of & no mind has ever imagined.
🍃🌹🍃

Al-Hasan Al-Basri (may Allāh be pleased with him) said:

“When salah is the least of your concerns, then what is your most important concern?
As much as you fix your salah, your life will be fixed.

Did you not know that salah was equated with Success:
‘Come to Prayer,
Come to Success.’

How can you ask Allah (glorified aиϑ exalted be He) for success when you are not responding to His right upon you?”
🍃🌹🍃

"Nabi sallallaahu alayhi wasallam's Me'raj was up above the heavens
aиϑ our Meraj
is putting our foreheads down in sajda"
~Hz ML Yunus Patel رحمه الله تعالى
🍃🌹🍃

✽-̶̯͡♈̷̴♥̸̨͡✽
DUA FOR ESTABLISHLING
THE SALAH

رَبِّ ٱجعَلنِى مُقِيمَ ٱلصَّلَوةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِى رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّل دُعَآءِ(٤٠

14:40] O my Lord! make me one who establishes regular Prayer, aиϑ also (raise such) among my offspring .
O our Lord! aиϑ accept Thou my Prayer.

“Rabbi-Ajal’ni muqeema salaati, wa min Dhurriyyati,
rabbana wataqabbal duaa”
✽-̶̯͡♈̷̴♥̸̨͡✽

🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹