Chapter 1

Hey guys new story here, i hoe you like it and let me know if you want me to continue.

Ever since James came out as guardian, as well as hiding something a story about Luthor Corp, Lena Luthor using an unknown substance to the world and not putting the money that was used on the books she couldn't trust them so she gave it to Kara, without talking to lean, apparently Cat was still apart of CAT CO, but wasn't there and she thought that having Kara head of CAT CO she would be able to know what had been going on in the office and make sure that she would be able to keep her media empire running with stories that would change the world and so that whatever was published wasn't going to ruin her career as a spokesperson in the office. Even when Kara found out she was pregnant Cat still allowed her to continue her work and bring her baby boy to work making her visits more frequent seeing her godson, making Kara's day when Cat was around much easier so she was able to get things done. Alex would always recommend this alien Bartender who has worked with kids and since she was an Alien and her son was well alien even though his unknown father wasn't he still was a fully bread Kryptonian.

They would always lock eye's at the Bar but Kara would always forget about him since the only man in her life was her one and a half-year-old son.

__________

"Kara please, just meet him and see how he goes" Alex begged Kara. "Uggg Fine, please go I have lost to do," Kara told her sister. "Great tonight, the alien bar" Alex told Kara, she nodded Kara looked down at her son, and sighed "Owen, why is aunty Alex trying to set me up with this alien bartender" Kara whispered, Owen chuckled, she picked him up and rocked him around while she read an article about Supergirl and her fashion choices which one of the fashion editors decided to write. "are my fashion choices poor" she asked her son, knowing he had no idea what she was saying "Oh sorry Ms Danvers I can come back later" one of the young new editors said. "No, it's ok, what's wrong?" Kara asked as she put Owen down sitting down in her chair. "I was wondering if I could ask you something from reporter point of view," one of Kara's Employees asked "I've been doing some research on a paper and article but I everywhere I look it leads to nowhere," she asked Kara. "Well Paige, sometimes sources say to talk to this person but its normally an associate that has more of the information" Kara explained to Paige. "Thank you Ms Danvers" Paige said. "Paige its Kara, and no worries, oh and can you please get Nia," Kara told Paige she nodded and then called out for Ally her assistant which Cat said she had to have if she was pregnant. "Yes Ms Dan.. Kara" Ally asked. "Um can you please get Owen his food and me a burger," Kara asked Ally. "Sure, anything else?" She asked Kara. "Um yeah, get your self some lunch on me," Kara told Ally. She nodded her head and walked out. "Kara, you wanted to see me?" Nia asked "yeas umm Paige how is she doing?" Kara asked Nia "She is doing well, although she didn't have an amazing mentor as I did," Nia said referring to Kara. "Thank you, Nia. Um, can I also get an editorial meeting in here, I need to leave early today" Kara asked Nia. "Sure, and is it a hot date with that alien bartender your sister is hooking you up with?" Nia asked "Pfft no... I mean I have Owen, he's the only man I need at the moment" Kara said blushing. Nia nodded and walked out to let the editorial team know that there was going to be a meeting, even though the new head of editorial wasn't happy with Kara calling it. "No worries Kara" Nia said walking out.

After a long editorial meeting with breaks of Owen crying, which the head of the editorial wasn't happy, with Nia been the top reporter from Kara. Most of the employee's that Cat helps Kara hire respected Kara, being a young mum, and the CEO of Cat Co. Only Nia knew that she was also Supergirl, Kara may have told Ally was sworn by the DEO that if she ever told anyone that her mind would be wiped or that she would be put in a holding cell at the DEO.

__________

Once Kara's Day finished she headed to the Alien Bar, where Alex was there with her new girlfriend, as well as Wyn, and Jhon. "Hey, Kara," Jhon said to Kara, I smiled and placed Owen's carrier on one of the booth seats pulling him out before I placed it down on the floor. "How was he today?" J'hon asked "Good, the usual," Kara tells him. He nod's "Would you like a drink?" He asked Kara. "Um yeah sure, just a club soda, thx," Kara replied he nodded and went out or the bar ordering the table another round of drinks.

"Was work ok today with Owen?" Alex asked kara knowing that it was a stressful day. "Umm well, it was alright it just a few members, senior older members don't respect me, because I'm a young mum, the CEO of Cats company," Kara said told her sister. "Here sit down, oh and looks like he is bringing the drinks over," Alex said as she and Wyn got up walking over to Jhon. Kara sighed as she places Owen on her lap, as he sat down, two club sodas, apple juice some food. "Can he eat solids yet?" He asked Kara. "Um yeah, some of them, but he usually has pumpkin or potato, um it should be in his bag do you mind getting it for me," Kara asked as her phone went off. He looked at her, as she talked. He put down her phone face down in the table. "Sorry, work" she replied with a smile. "All good, so this is Owen?" He asked as he put his hand over the table reaching for Owens, which he grabbed. "Is he ...?" He questioned, she nodded, "but please, you don't know I'm..?" She asked me. He nodded "Who told you?" Kara asked. He looked over at Alex, "Damit" she said quietly "Plus the glasses don't help" he told her. "And I presume your one too?" She asked him, he nodded "Where from." Kara asked he looked down in disgrace. "I'm not proud of who I was, I'm from Daxum, ummm.. and I was the prince," he said, looking down. She looked at him, he looked at her. "Well, the Prince becomes the servant. Um here is my number, and email, give me a call, I need to get this one home, we can discuss everything, say tomorrow, come to CAT Co, and we can go from there" Kara tells him. He helps her get the carrier and bag out from the table, so she can strap him in. "Let me walk you out" he said as they walked to the door. "Thank you, see you tomorrow, Kara," he said, "yes that's fine, anytime, see you tomorrow, Mike, or Mon-el?" She asked "either, birth name is Mon-el, but earth name is Mike," he said making kara chuckle. "Well Mon-el I will have you down at Mike, see you tomorrow," Kara said and walked off to her apartment.

First chapter ... should I continue ??