Chapter 43

Hey, guys before you go on reading this chapter please go ahead and click the link go read my newest story, that would be great. please and thank you :) 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/194403774-colourful-secrets-of-love

Kara's POV

It's being four months since Luna Jane and Alura were born, now Mon-el the man I hired as my Nannie. We are getting married. Mon-el and I didn't want to spend a night apart because of the girls; However, we thought it was something close to our hearts.

Luna Jane and Alura are with Bree Owen and Steph so I can get ready in peace with no stress.

The morning went by quick we had a somewhat big breakfast, got our makeup and hair done, now it's time for our dresses so the photographer can take a few photos before we head off the ceremony. Looking at myself, I knew this dress was the right dress. I know Mon-el will love it.

________

I stood with my three beautiful babies, Alex, Bree and Steph along with my mum and Eliza, who would walk me down the aisle to the man of my dreams. "Kara, are you ready?" Jhon asked me. I nodded. Bree walked down with all the kids with Alex close behind her, then me. I walked down to look at Mon-el the entire time, it felt like an eternity before I got to him and my two wonderful mothers handed me off to him.

My mum's handed me over to him taking bother of his hands looking at each other whispering 'I love you' to each other, I was in tears so mon-el wiped them away with his thumb. The ceremony went on the priest, explaining how wonderful we are together.

Mon-el took the lead with the vowels. "Kara when I first met you I didn't see a girl who ran Cat CO. I saw Kara, a mother and sister I saw the goofy talented Kara Danvers that always see the brighter side to life." Mon-el started as Kara let a stray tear escape her eye. "I learnt to love all of you and Owen, I am so glad we get to continue our life together making more memories with each other and our kids," Mon-el Continued as trying not to cry himself "I promise to love, hold and care for in sickness or poorer, good times and bad till God takes us away from each other," he finished. Kara smiled from his beautiful vowels, she chuckled. "I don't know how I will beat that," she said as the crowd laughed.

"Mike, you came into my life when I most needed you. You taught me to not worry about work and spend time with Owen." Kara started, "I love how you are amazing with Owen, and how you love Him like he is yours. I love how you make me a better mother and overall person." I continued, "You make me look at life like it's about family, then work." I continued to look at Mon-el "Mike I promise to love, hold and protect you every day of our lives together. I promise to raise our kids with values we share. I promise to cherish all our moments and parents, love each other in sickness and in health, richer or poorer till God takes us away." I finished knowing that I couldn't say everything that I wanted to say as it would take hours. I smiled at Mon-el. I just want to kiss him already. "Kara, do you take Mike Matthews to be your husband?" The pastor asked Kara, "I do," I said, wanting him to hurry. "Mike, do you take Kara Danvers to be your wife?" he asked Mon-el "I do" he replied with a smile as he tightened our grip on each other's hand. This is it we will finally be husband and wife. "Before we finish the ceremony, does anyone object to this marriage" he spoke. We looked out to the crowd and a male figure stood up. "I do" the male voice I noticed was Nate's "She doesn't deserve any of this" he spoke as Jhon got up out of his chair pulling him away. "DO you have any other objections?" he asked everyone shook their heads. And Mon-el whispered into his ear. "Mr Owen can you come up here," the pastor asked. Owen slowly walked up next to me as Mon-el kneeled down. "Owen I wanted to do this for you" Mon-el started. "Owen, I promise to, love and hold you, I promise to give you advice for girls and guys when you need it, a shoulder to cry on and be the best dad I can be, so if you accept this, it means that I will legally be your dad by adopting you, how does that sound" Mon-el asked as I teared up. Owen jumped into his arms "Yess" he said as our friends and family chuckled "Ok Owen do you take Mike to be your daddy and be the best son" the pastor asked Owen he nodded his head in excitement. 'Ok," the pastor started. "Mike and Owen, you are officially father and son. You are now Owen Mathews" He said "Now Mike and Kara you may kiss your bride," he said as Mon-el had no hesitation to sweep me off my feet kissing me, filled with passion, love and joy. Mr and Mrs Mike and Kara Mathews.

Mon-el picked Owen up while Bree Brough Luna and Alura over so we could all walk down the aisle as the Mathews family.

________

Authors POV

Kara and Mon-el went off to take photos with their bridal party and their beautiful kids.

Mon-el and Owen helped laid out a blanket to Luna, and Alura could lie down. Kara laid them down as Mon-el helped Owen sit down with his sister, so the photographer could take a photo. Mon-el and Kara sat down with their kids. They continued to take photos for a while before Alex and Bree took them back the reception outside family style. Kara and Mon-el stood away from the people so they could walk in. "There wasn't enough time or word to say home much I love you and how lucky I am to be with you and have a family with you," Kara told her now-husband. "You do not understand how happy I am that I am now married to you" he replied as they shared a kiss before walking in as husbands and wife.

"Introducing Mr and Mrs Kara and Mike Matthews," the PA announced as they walked into the family-style seating and dining area, which there is a small dance floor. The night continued their family and friends chatted, drank ate and danced. Kara shared a dance with Jhon, while Mon-el scored a dance with Alura and Eliza Kara's mum. Owens asked if he could dance with his parents along with his sisters.

As the night went on, all Kara and Mon-el wanted to do was to get out of there and start their honeymoon. "Should we get out of here?" Mon-el whispered into his wife's ear. She nodded as he left her side going to ask Jhon that he was ready to go so they could alert the driver to take them straight to Cat's Jet that she kindly gave to them for their honeymoon. The couple organised their honeymoon, so they could have two weeks where they would have one glories week alone, and the other week with their kids. On the way to the airport, the two couldn't help but smile for the first time they were kid-free for a WHOLE week, making them grin, they couldn't wait to get to the hotel room and have uninterrupted sleep for the whole night, not to mention do adult things.

Their flight in Cat's private jet was relaxing, and saucy they couldn't keep their hands and mouths off each other they promised each other that they wouldn't talk about work, kids even Supergirl while they are on their honeymoon from their life in National City. The pair are off to Hawaii, not too far from home in case something were to happen but also it's a relaxing place where they could lay back but also have a little fun.

______

Kara's POV

We mostly spent the first week of our honeymoon in our room, which is a child-free, to be honest with the amount of activity we have been doing. If I came back pregnant, there would be no surprises but if I'm don't we are both happy with our three kids we already have.

Mon-el and I went out for dinner and a walk around enjoying the quietness of a little Owen begging us if he could do something or have something to eat.

"I will miss this, the no screaming kids," Kara told her husband. "Yeah, but I honestly wouldn't change it," Mon-el told me, I nodded as we looked out to the ocean, the view that we asked for the restaurant to reserve some mornings and evening is spectacular.