Chapter 13

Kara's POV

As I heard the voices everything was still black, but I saw images of someone, it was the calatonian, he was inside my head, I heard faint calls of my name but the calatonian overpowered it and managed to get into my head.

"I will kill him, your son, or will you sacrifice yourself for him?" The calatonian asked "I will always sacrifice my life before anyone else's even my son, he has people around him that will tell stories of me, to him and he will understand why I did it" I shouted into the blackness "What if I kill your lover and sister, then he will have no one" the Calatonian told me. I just chuckled "I can help you, give you what I have, or you can rot in the prism where you are no forever," I tell him. "yes well I still have the mental abilities so it won't work" he replied in an evil tone.

Authors POV

Mon-el was in the med bay with Kara, he had called Alex and told her the whole situation, so she called Eliza to come up and take Owen, where he would be safe, in case something were to happen. He was holding her hand, by her bed it had been 3 days now and she was still trapped, the only way the Calatonian would stop is to set him free, where he was out in the open and possibly kill everyone that she loves, was it a risk that Alex was willing to take, she was certainly considering it, but mon-el stopped her, every time telling her that its not what kara would want she would die for everyone and even though it killed him inside its what she was brought on this earth to do. Even though she had a son, it wasn't going to stop her, but there was away.

Alex thought of an idea from when the Mercy attached to Kara when she was on a dream from Krypton, she thought it would work, it was worth a try if the Calatonoian attached to her mind.

Alex suggests that Mon-el go in, she knew that she would listen to him. He nodded agreeing.

"Ok, you go in and get Kara, try to tell her it's a dream we think that the Calatonian is doing it to her," Alex told Mon-el he nodded Wyn helped Alex hook them and off into Kara's Mind he went.

Mon-el's POV

"Kara?" I whispered

"Ahhhhh" I heard a scream "Kara," I said now worried. As I walked closer to the screams. "Don't please, kill me not my son" I hear her voice and now frail women talking to herself? "Kara, hey your ok, it's just a dream," I say once I am sitting down in front of her. She shook her head. "No he's going to kill everyone, I have sacrificed my life to save my son and Mon-el" she said "Kara, its just a dream, he is messing with your mind, you can trust me to remember it's Mon-el I take care of your son, we have a secret relationship" I told her "SHHHHH" she said "If you say that he will go after you too" she told me in a quiet yet frail tone. "Kara, hey hold my hand, your ok, I'm going to get you out of her, we will do it together, beat him together and you will be fine, Owen will be fine, I will be fine we can start telling people that CAT Co's newest leader, hired a Manny and then became well a couple" I told her, she looked at me. "Hey we can do it, take my hand," I said. She looked at me. "Mon-el, you need to get out of here, he will get into your head to," she told me. I shook my head "No, I do not leave here without you" I told her looking into her eye. "Comets" I whispered, she looked at me and smiled. "Come on, let's go," I told her helping her up, but she stood there. "I can't move, he's too in control of my mind." She told me. "Hey, It's ok,  come here," I told her pulling her into a hug, "Look at me, your ok, you're in my arms," I tell her with a smile placing my hands on her face she looked at me and I looked at her I kissed.

__________

As I kissed her, we both came out of her dream. She gasped, sitting up, "Owen," she said. "With Eliza," I said rubbing her back, she nodded. "Kara, what happened?" Alex asked. "How did he get into your head?" She continued to ask. "Um, Alex maybe questions later she's just come out," I told her, she nodded I followed them out of the door and closed it, walking back and sat down next to her bed, holding her hand. "Are you ok?" I asked her. "I'm scared," she told me "Why your out he's not in control of you anymore," I told her. "I know but I'm with you, and Owen is with Eliza," I explained to her. She nodded and scooted over, and pattered for me to sit next to her. I sat next to her and gave her a hug, as she rested her head on mine and fell off to sleep.

_________

Authors POV

After an hour of Kara sleeping, she woke up with Owen in Mon-el's arms. "Hey, Owen is OK. Eliza is analysing your dream like coma, she might know how to the Calatonian" Mon-el told Kara, as Owen claimed onto Kara. Mon-el kissed Kara placing an arm around her as she cuddled into him, they sat there for a while before Alex and Eliza came back into the room to give them the good news.

Mon-el and Kara jumped apart when the door opened "Kara, how are you feeling?" Eliza asked, "Um good, have you figured out what to do?" Kara asked. "we located him and locked him up, but he won't speak to anyone but you," Eliza said Kara shook her head, scared "It's ok, I will be with you," Mon-el told Kara taking her hand. She nodded slightly scared

Eliza took Owen from Karas' arms as they prepared to walk into the cell where the Calatonian was held. Mon-el walked behind Kara as she walked in front with a brave face on.

"Calatonian what do you call your self?" She asked "Ahh Kara, I see you mate has woken you up," he said with a smirk on your face "WHAT DO YOU CALL Your self?" She yelled at him with her eyes glowing red.

"Max" 

Ok so that's it for this week, need some help here, why should max want specifically Kara? need your help please im really stuck and don't want to get into the good parts of Kara and Mon-el just yet ;)