Chapter 7

guys I updated again yaaa !! enjoy this chapter and for this story, I will see you next week. if you haven't already go check out all my other stories thx :) 

Authors POV

"Ok so how are you feeling" Alex asked Kara. "Good really tired and in a lot of pain" Kara respond trying to sit up a little but couldn't "Well that's to be expected, you had a lot of kryptonite stopped into you, your lucky that you were in a coma, and not die," Alex told Kara. "Is there anything else?" Kara asked knowing that there was more. "You won't get you powers back for another week" Alex said. "And?" Kara asked again. "You may not be able to have kids, one of the stab wounds went very close to your ovaries" Alex said looking down. "Oh. Um ok, well at least I have this little man" Kara said smiling as she plays with Owens hands. "Ok. You should be good to go home in an hour, but you are not to do anything, other then go to work, and even with that, you shouldn't be doing much." Alex said Kara nodded "I'll get a medic to come in and get you unhooked so you can go home" Alex said smiling. Kara nodded "I'm going to get Owens things" Mon-el said as he walked out of the room. When he was out of the room Alex sat on the bed holding Owen. "He called Mon-el dad" Kara told her sister "I know, they have really connected over the last couple of days, and from what I have seen when you were in the Coma, he was with you, sitting by your bed side, holding your hand" Alex told Kara. Kara nodded her head. "Do you think you could make this work with him?" Alex asked her sister. "Alex. please, I am happy as I am, a single mum" Kara told her sister. "I know, its just Owen, he seems to be happy with Mon-el as his dad" Alex said as Mon-el was carrying all of Owens things to he med bay. "I hired him to do that, not because I needed both a nanny and a boy toy, nor a father for Owen," Kara told her sister. "Ok, but I just want someone who makes you happy ok, that will take care of both you and Owen" Alex told her sister. Kara just nodded her head. "now let me get a nurse so you can leave" Alex told her sister. Kara nodded again as he sister gave her son back to her with Mon-el coming into the room, carrying everything, making Kara chuckle. "You could've done two trips?" Kara told Mon-el. He chuckled and smiled. Nurses came in "Umm here ill go out with Owen while they get you unhooked" Mon-el tells Kara, "No its ok stay" she replies. Mon-el nods and holds Owen. Once Kara was unhooked she got dressed where Mon-el left the room so she could get changed. When she was dressed, Mon-el helped Kara out of the DEO and with the help of Alex too she brought a car round for Kara, Mon-el and Owen.

When they arrived home been a protective sister and well very overprotective Manny, Alex and Mon-el carefully helped Kara into the lift with Owen in the Pram, and carefully walked her to her apartment seating her down on the couch.

"Do you need anything?" Alex asked her sister. "No I'm fine, I mean food, and drink but Mon-el can do that" Kara tells her sister. "Ok, call me if anything happens, or you get your powers back" Alex forced on her sister. "Ok," Kara said annoyed, it was the first time in a long time that she wasn't able to do stuff for herself, it was going to be hard for her to get used to since she was so used to doing everything herself.

Kara's POV

It had been at least an hour and a half since Alex left, Owen asleep while Mon-el and are watching TV Somehow he had gotten closer to me and time went by, I didn't mind it nor did he, it was like we were on our first date watching a movie looking at each other, while the other wasn't looking. It was quite cute and well I liked it. I really needed to go to the bathroom, so I tried my best to get up myself but I failed and fell back on the couch sitting on Mon-el lap, I looked at him from his eyes to his lips, as did he to me. "I need to go to the toilet," I said still looking at his lips, he nodded and helped me get up to go to the bathroom. We walked back to the couch and sat there looking at each other. "I think we need to keep this as a professional relationship," I told him, he nodded by leaning in. "Um, yeah, ok" he replied not convinced leaning into me, I couldn't help it, I just needed to kiss him to see if there was something there, I mean yes his looks are there and the connection between him and Owen, and not afraid that he called him dad, I just wanted to know if there was an emotional connection and well physical as well. I learned in more and our lips touched. "Umm defiantly," I said as I pulled away and leaned back onto the couch falling asleep.