Chapter 5

I am so glad you guys are liking this, thank you for all your support 

Authors POV

Mon-el ran into the DEO with Owen in his arms. "Where is she?" He asked they walked with him to where Alex was. "are you sure you want to go in there?" She asked him. He nodded his head. "Go in, I'll take Owen and get him some real food instead of the ice cream, you gave him," Alex said smirking.

He walks to see Kara's face, covered in blood and gauze, and pale under the sun lamp. Her suit torn so badly that you could see her body underneath it and with no way of getting it off her without harming her, even more, she had to stay in it, even if it was revealing parts of her body, but they had tried to cover her up as best they could.

He pulled up a chair and sat next to Kara, he grabbed her ice-cold hand, then let it go. "Owen misses you? I don't think he's been away from you for this long" he told her, chuckling. Mon-el sat there with Kara, hoping she would wake up. "He called me dadda while we were in the park," Mon-el told Kara. "I gave him a small ice-cream, it got all over him, I wish I took a photo, but we didn't have his pram," He told her "Lots of women came up to me, hoping I would take care of their babies," he said chuckling.

Mon-el Sat there with her for an hour before Alex came in with a crying Owen, waling so loudly, crying to his mummy, Alex handed him to Mon-el and he sat back down whispering into Owen's ear "she's going to be ok" Owen cuddled into Mon-els chest at the sight of his mum, he was only 1 and a half but he knew that this wasn't where his mum was supposed to be. after another couple of hours of sitting there with Owen and Kara, Mon-el talking in Kryptonian to Kara and Owen, hoping that it would help Kara wake up and calming Owen down by talking in his mum's first language.

Alex came into the room telling Mon-el to take Owen home and will call at the first sign of her starting to wake up, she also told him to feed Owen something healthy, since he did have an ice-cream for morning tea, making him having to think of an idea that both he and Owen could have.

Mon-el's POV

I sat there with Kara, occasionally touching her ice-cold hand and wiping the fallen hair away from her face a gauze, but I knew I couldn't fall in love with her, I'm a nanny to her son who called me,  dad today. It made my heart flutter that someone called me dad. Alex told me to go home with Owen, and get some real food for both me and him since we had ice-cream today.

When we arrived home, I put Owen on the floor and put the TV back on so I could make him his dinner, which I decided to make some spaghetti with tomato sauce, I made it so it was soft but also that it cool for him to eat. Once it had cooled down I set his high chair up next to mine so I could feed him and he could at least try to feed himself, this time I made sure that I had my phone on me so I could take photos of him to show Kara, when she comes out of her sleep, as I tell Owen, when he asks for mummy. All throughout the night I couldn't sleep, nor could Owen, so I did the unthinkable, I put Owen in Melissa's bed on her side and slid into the other side. It was then that we both slept soundly, or well Owen did, he was climbing on me and using my chest and abdomen as a pillow, altho it was nice to have that.

Morning broke and my phone was buzzing like crazy, I picked Owen up and placed him back on the bed, and picked up my phone. "Hello," I said rubbing my hair and eyes. "I've been trying to reach you, why haven't you picked up?" Alex asked once I knew who it was. "I was asleep," I tell her, "Owen was on top of me," I tell her again "Well can you get down to the DEO she's starting to improve," Alex tells me. "Ok, I'll be there as soon as I can" I reply getting up and everything ready for Owen with food and s spare change of clothes. I decided to leave Owen in his PJ's since he was still sleeping soundly and I didn't want to wake him.

When we arrived at the DEO Owen had started to wake up, so I changed his nappy and we went in to see Kara improving but still laying their no moment. "Mumma," Owen said "Yeah, mummy is still asleep, but why don't you talk to her, tell her what you had yesterday," I tell him "Ice ceem," he said giggling. "We did, didn't we," I say as we sat down next to Kara and touched her hand, it was warm. "Hey Kara, we.. Owen wanted to sleep in your bed, and I couldn't sleep either know what has happened so I slept on the other side, I hope that's ok" I say rubbing the back of her palm. Owned wanted to hug his mum, Careful Owen, why don't you give your mum a kiss" I tell him as he kissed her on the forehead, "Good boy" I tell him holding him, back up to my chest. "We're going to sit here with mummy for a while" I continue, "hold," he says pointing at his mum. "Mummy can't hold you at the moment," I tell him, as he squirms, and starts to cry. "Owen, mummy is tired and needs some rest," I tell him rubbing his back and he starts to hit me. "You know if you let him do that he will continue to do it" I hear Alex say. "I know but sometimes if you don't give them the attention they will stop," I tell her "you're the expert, do you want me to take him?" She asks me. "Um no it's ok," I tell her. "Why is he crying then?" She asks me. "he wants a cuddle with mummy," I tell her "He can, we were able to take most of the wires out, it's just the headset that needs to stay on," she tells me. I nod, "Owen if you stop hitting me I will lay you on mummy," I tell Owen, he looks at me "Possis" he says looking at me, "Promise" I reply with a smile, he smiles back and reaches out to his mum. I lay him down on Kara's stomach hoping that it wouldn't hurt her anymore. "It's ok, all the scars are starting to heal, but just make sure that he's not hitting her," Alex told me, I nodded. "Ok be careful," I tell him as he nuzzles into Kara, while he was nuzzled into her, I took her hand, "please wake up, Owen needs you... I... I need you" I tell her squeezing her hand, I feel a light squeeze back. "Kara you're ok, you're at the DEO," I tell her whispering, I see a slight smile coming onto her face as she grips my hand tighter. I took Owen off her Chest, and took him out to Alex whispering into her ear that Kara responded by squeezing his hand, she nodded and told me to give Owen to wyn. 

See you next weekend :) What do you want yo happen ????? let me know in the comets below.