Chapter 41

Authors POV

"Oh, Roa," Kara said as another contraction hit her. To the Kryptonian, it was like kryponite is all through her body. Kara cried out in pain, breathing through the pain. Mon-el sat with her, wiping the Kryptonian's head with a damp cloth. He now knew that he shouldn't say anything from her spat at him earlier. Kara looked the Daximite, touching his face smiling at him. Mon-el took hold of her hand as she squeezed it. "I love you," he told her with true love in his eyes. "I love you too.......," she replied, wincing in with a small contraction. "You are doing great," the Daxmite told her, kissing her.

__________

Hours later, Kara was screaming, breathing, and lots and lots of sweat. Unusual for kara, all part of the experience. "Kara, I see one of the heads," one of the nurses from the DEO said. Mon-el took a peak. "Come on, babe," Mon-el said. Kara squeezed his hand as pushing as heavier and painful contraction hit. "Kara, you need another push come on," Bree said. Kara nodded, pushing as hard as she could. Next thing Kara knew there was a sharp cry, the mother of the first twin felt relief and other contraction hit. "ROAAAAA," she screamed, pushing this time much easier.

Two minutes later, another cry and release of pressure. The superhero finally was able to lay back down and rest. "Do you wanna meet your two girls?" one of the three nurses asked to help deliver her twin girls. Kara nodded with a smile looking at her fiancé. "Here you go," she said as she and another nurse brought them over. The nurse laid the two crying babies on Kara's chest; the two daxtonian's immediately stopped.

"Do you have names?" Bree asked. Kara and mon-el look at each other smiled, "Luna Jane," Mon-el said, pointing to their baby girl on Kara's right and "Alura Olivia" on Kara's Left. Bree smiled as she saw the couple with their babies identical with every feature from their eye's noes and the freckles on their left side of their face and neck. Mon-el touched their heads. "Do you want to hold one of them?" Kara asked. Mon-el nodded smiled, taking Luna from Kara's arms. "Luna started to cry, immediately calms down when she came in contact with kara's chest. "She likes you," Kara said. Mon-el smiled at her. The two new parents were already comfortable minutes after delivering their identical twin girls.

___________

After everything settled at the DEO Ale, raced to her house to see Alex And Mon-el sitting on the couch. "She didn't have them on the couch?" Alex asked Bree. "No, she is just resting. Do you want to meet them?" Bree asked her girlfriend. Alex nodded, smiling, walking over to her sister, "Hey sis," Alex started, quietly walking over. "Hey, did you want to meet your two nieces?" Kara asked. Alex's face lit up, excited that she has two nieces to spoil. The four sat there quietly talk. "Did you want me to go pick Owen up?" Bree asked. "Yeah is that's ok," Mon-el asked. "Of course," Bree said with a smile giving Alex a kiss walking out to their car.

"So what are their names?" Alex asked as Kara handed luna to Alex. "Well, you have Luna Jane, and Mon-el is holding Alura Olivia," Kara said with a smile resting her head on the couch.

Alex and Mon-el left Kara to have a much-needed rest. Alex and Mon-el placed the twin girls in the makeshift incubator while the aunty and new father went to have a coffee. "How are you feeling" Alex asked Mon-el. "Good, I'm a little nervous" Mon-el replied nervously. "Don't be" Alex said patting his shoulder. Mon-el couldn't even have one sip of his coffee when babies' cries came. The two put their coffee's down, walking out to see Kara trying to calm their babies down. "Mon, can you help me," Kara asked her fiancé. "Sure, babe," he replied with a smile. They rolled the incubator over to their couch, sitting down, they help their babies calming them down. "Hey, when they have calmed down, we will transfer you to the DEO so we can do a proper check," Alex said. The three heard the door open. Hearing "MUMMY" from Owen. "Shhhh," Alex said as she picked her nephew bringing him over to meet his twin sisters. He looked at them in aww. "Kiss them," Owen  asked his mum, his mother nodded. He kissed them on the forehead while Alex somehow managed to snap a photo of this moment as well as his sisters looking at him. "Hey get in between your mum and dad so I can take a photo" Alex suggested Mon-el moved over so Owen could fit in while Mon-el and Kara held their girls with Owen in the middle.

__________

"So you look good; all your powers should come back in a week, as for Luna and Alura, they are very healthy daxtonians," Alex told the new mother. "Thx Alex, when can we go home?" Kara asked her sister. "Soon," Alex replied. "I will go get the car seats for the car when you guys feel like it, and you can go home tomorrow" Alex explained, leaving the family of five together for the first time.

"I'm going to protect them mummy" Owen said as he sat their still in aw of his siblings. "Hey, bud, how about we go get something for mummy and your sister so they can have a nap, before we head home" Mon-el suggested. "Ok" he replied. Mon-el picked him up, placing him on his hip, walking out there talking to each other Kara chuckled, putting her girls in their indervidual incubators so she could have a nap. Since they share a whom, they found it hard to be apart, so Kara placed them in one incubator, calming them down, finding each other so their mum could finally have a peaceful nap.

_______

Later in the evening, the family arrived home with the help of Bree trying to get Owen to bed so Kara and Monel could welcome their baby girls into their family home.

Worn out kara just wanted to go to bed, mother of twin she tried to get them down so they could start a new day or at least until Luna and Alura woke up again. Mon-el's tired of working all day with his students, and he too wanted to go to bed. Finally, they calmed down the two parents were able to get ready for bed, not wanting to waste any time they had a shower together and tiredly walked to the bed, slumping into the unmade bed crawling into each other for comfort.

Luna Jane woke up all through the night while Alura slept, waking up fewer times than her sister.

"Luna, what's wrong?" Kara asked her one of her daughters, she sobbed. Kara didn't want to put her with her sister because it would wake her up if that's what it took; she decided to give her a small of Alura, which calmed her down. Kara sighed. The tired mother placed luna with Alura, who started to squirm a little, once she smelt her sister, and with a touch, they were sound asleep. Kara sighed and went back to bed with her fiancé.

"they are finally asleep," Kara whispered as softly closed her eyes. Mon-el rubbed her back, falling asleep too. 

Twin girls, I hope you like the names. 

Happy birthday Melissa. 

Also, NEW SEASON STARTS TOMORROW YAAAAAAA