Chapter 28 (Edited)

Hey guys, please check out my new story :) enjoy this chapter :) 

Authors POV

Kara has been sitting through meeting all morning learning about this new vigilante that is related to Batman. Now since she started off doing many well-read pieces on Supergirl and how she has been known to do well with talking to 'aliens and vigilantes' she said she would take this story. If it were, she needed to leave her son, plus it would be an excellent chance to catch up with her friend 'Bat-women.' As she sat there listing to other reporters, now she knew what it was like to be Cat, board out of her mind and on top of that Kara was pregnant, so she had a significant headache."Mrs Danvers are you ok?" One of the editors asked as she wasn't paying attention. "yes sorry" she replied "Ok so how do you get interviews from supergirl and all the interviews" one asked she cocked her head. "Is that why you brought me here?" She asked, "Well, um we wanted to see if you could get an interview with Bat Women" another asked. "So you brought me here, taking me away from my son, partner and business just to get ideas on how to score interviews?" She questioned, which was male-dominated with males, one other female who hadn't said a word. Kara picked up her things. "I'm sorry, but I don't do that," she said, walking out, going back to her hotel where, she asked to meet Bat women, as her true identity. Kara let the ho water run over her body, placing a hand on her stomach at this point was still non-existent. Once she finished on the shower she got dressed into something comfortable, which was her sweatpants and a shirt, Kara considered getting into her Pj's again though. She was brought out of her thoughts when her cell phone rang."Hey, babe" she answered, tired yet sweetly "Hey, babe yourself you ok?" He asked, wondering, for the tiredness in her voice. "Yeah, they just wanted me there to ask how I got all the interviews with supergirl and bat-Women." She whined "Are you coming back tomorrow morning? Owen misses you; I miss you and my little one" he replies. "yeah, I've only just gotten home and had a shower" she said in a teasing way. "Oh come on Kara don't say that, please" he begged of her. "Sorry babe," he said. Hearing a knock at the door, opening it to see it was her friend. "hey can you put Owen onto the phone, so I can say goodnight as the two sat down, at the small table. "Hey baby, I'll be home tomorrow, they kept me late for no reason ok," Kara told her son. "I love you," she said. Kara said, goodbye to her boyfriend before setting the phone down now paying attention to her friend. "How are they," she asked Kara, Yeah he's upset that I'm not there, but mon-el is there, what strange is that this is the first time he's screamed when I've left him alone with Mon-el. Kara explained "Well maybe he's getting old enough to where he knows what's going on" B as Kara referred to her as replied "yeah I guess, wow he's really growing up, I mean his powers have started to kick in, and he almost heat visioned Monel and Cat CO down" Kara replied chuckling at her sons antics."So did you want to do an interview?" B asked "Um only if you want to," Kara asked tiredly. "No it's ok, how about you just give me the questions I can answer them and send them to you via email, you look exhausted, how's the pregnancy going," B asked her friend. Kara looked at her. "Oh come one Kara, your hand is on your stomach, and you look exhausted" B explained. Kara sighed. "Thank you," she said with a heavy sigh. "Get some rest," B said "Oh, um how's your love life" Kara, asked. "Um yes, I'll email you about it, but I ask not for it to publish it yet," she said as they got up" "Of course, I hope you can come to national city, Owen's dying to see you" Kara explained. "I will let me know if Supergirl needs any help while she is pregnant. B told her friend. "Oh, and tell Clark and Louis I say hi, and I expect and invitations to a baby shower' B said. "I'm not having one and we haven't spoken about having one" Kara explained to B as she opens the door to her hotel room, giving her friend a hug letting her go to do the nightly vigilantly crime-fighting. 

____________

Mon-el's POV

I was sitting on the couch trying to ignore Owen, who had been screaming his lungs out. I sighed as he wouldn't stop, I thought about calling Kara, but I went in a picked him up. He had a red face. "Buddy, what's going on," I asked "Mumma," he said Mummy would be back tomorrow," I tell him, he shakes his head. I sighed again. "Did you want to sleep with me tonight on mummy's pillow?" I asked him, Owen nodded as I picked him, we walked into Kara, and I's room placing him down on the bed while I went in and had a shower. I walked out to see Owen in bed, laying on Kara's Pillow, I hopped into bed with him, and he crawled over to me. "You feeling better," I asked him quietly. "Yea" he replied "That's good, now let's get some rest, cause I have to go to work, and you need to go to daycare," I told him. He didn't even reply; he just snorted a little like Kara does when she sleeps.

—————-

Well, this morning is going to be a struggle, how does Kara do it get him ready without any fuss, and with a happy face. Currently 6 am, and we have been up for an hour already, all I need to do is feed him, get him dressed, and then sit him down in front of the TV while I can get myself ready and have breakfast by 7 so I can get him to daycare by 7:30 and I get to work by 8. After struggling for him to eat his breakfast, I ate with him since it would give us more time to get to daycare and work. We both decided on cereal though I would get something on the way to work since I will need more than one bowl of cereal. And to make it even more comfortable, he decided that he wanted us to have a shower together. Now it's easier than I thought.Once we got into the car, that's when it started. Owen started to cry. "Bud whites wrong you were so good," I asked him. "Mumma," he said, crying. I tried to do what Kara would do, which is focus on the road and take him to daycare.Once we got to daycare, he started to scream as I pulled out of the car. I slung his bag with spare clothes and diapers."Owen, stop it," I tell him. He shakes his head and continues to cry "Mummy" he cries. "Mummy is back tonight" I continue to remind him. He huffs almost uses his freeze breath. "Ok, I need to call Alex," I say. "Alex," he said, I ignored him and walked into his daycare. One the ladies walked up to us. "He's a little upset because his mum is away, she is coming back tonight, but if he continues, can call his aunty Alex and she will pick him up" I explained "No worries would you like us to take him" the lady asked "yes please, Ok bud have a good day ok, it will be either Aunty Alex or Mummy that will pick you up" I told him giving him a kiss.