Chapter 12

Hey all, so only updating my stories now on the weekend I have no time during the week anymore with work and life in general. anyways today is my writing day I am going to do my best to write and update today. BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS <3 

Kara's POV

I arrived at the DEO to see Alex, Jhon and Mon-el beside Owens bed, holding his hand.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HEL. WHY IS MY SON CHAINED DOWN" I yelled walking over to his bed grabbing the chains pulling them off of him. 'He is dangerous Kara" Alex told her. Kara grabbed her son picking him up rocking him as he cried. "you better have a good reason why you chained him up and added kryptonite to the cuffs. "it was the only way to stop powers, kara. Are you sure because I'm sure Clark and Louis would find a different approach to their daughter Lara" Kara said as I gave Owen to Mon-el and called her cousin to come right away with Lois and Lara.  Thankfully they came right away. We all said our hello's and I have Lara a hug while Lois huge my son a hug, she had gotten used to the strength on Lara so she knew she could handle Owen. "So what's wrong?" Clark asked "Owens powers have come in and they chained him up with kryptonite" I told him, and my cousin what pissed "All I want to know is what you did with Lara when her powers came in" I asked "Well we did out best to control them but not putting her in situations where they would flare up. Obviously when they first came in we couldn't, so it will take time for you and him to control, however by straining him down his make him worse, by but putting I'm in the training room will help but you need to be with him and help him control them" Clark explain I nodded as I gave Lara back Lois, so mon-el could give him back to me "Ok, Owen your ok" I start. "I might need some help cous," I say he nodded, Clark, Lois, Mon-el and myself walked into the training room Lois placed Lara on the floor, while I stood with Owen and allowed him to start his training on honing his abilities.

After a few hours Owen finally got to follow Lara's lead as well as mine, he got his heat vision under control thankfully it was now the flying al the other abilities that needed to be under control. I asked Clark and Lois if they wanted to stay for the night or at least the weekend since it was Friday and it would be nice for the two little ones to spend time with even though they were a year apart, he agreed, so I went back to the office and told everyone they could all have an early weekend, and to see them on Monday at their regular time, everyone love that I did this occasionally because I knew they had kids to go home to our parents partners, and so forth, I saw Him snapper in my office yet again, I sighed "Go home snapper, I don't really want to deal with this now, I will deal with you on Monday" I told him not caring about what he had to say. "It's about that alien, I was doing some research, he's dangerous Kara, I wrote the article, please just read it I'm favouring human side but I want to alert other aliens too," he told me. I sighed "Ok," I said as he gave me the article and I had a good look at it. "this is good, did anyone help you?" I asked him "Paige did," he said discussed "Great have her name first and your name second, and can you please get Paige." I told him he nodded leaving, I now had to stay back then go back to the DEO to see aliens that put me in a coma. "Ms Danvers, you wanted to see me?" Paige asked to come through my office door. "Hi Paige, ye come in. Did you work on this article wit snapper" I asked her. "Um yes is everything ok with it?" I asked its great I just wanted to know how much work you did on it because it was little I'm not going to be happy with him" I explained to her "I gave an idea at an editorial meeting, but that's it, he asked me to proofread it but other than that I did nothing" she told me, I nodded "How much do you know about this alien?" I asked her. "That he is a Calatonian and is aggressive toward kryponians which is why he is after Supergirl" she told me. "How would you like your first piece in the magazine, work on this over the weekend if you wish to rewrite it and I will put your name on it and then we shall see how snapper feels about it" I explained to Paige. "I don't want to make him angry" she replied. "You have me ok, you need to believe in yourself, I know your still at journalism school but its now when you have the experience and get your name out there and I believe that you can do it and am giving you the chance so please take it, and believe in your self you thought of the idea and I believe in you to make this story right for the people to read. This could be your big break and I sure you don't want to lose you to my friend at the daily planet" I told her she cocked her head. "Clark Kent, Lois and I were good friends," I told her with a smile. She nodded "and Paige also, have a good weekend," I told my intern, she was defiantly going to be an amazing writer someday. I cleaned my office taking a few things home to do over the weekend even though she really wanted to spend time with her son and her secret boyfriend.

_________

I turned the key to my apartment and heard giggling, I opened the door to see a. A beautiful sight, Mon-el and Owen playing with his cars. I put bags and folders down with a handful of work. "Hey" I spoke up. "Mummy" Owen yelled getting up running. Falling a couple of times but getting up and continued to run to me. I picked him up giving him a kiss.

I see mon-el get up and come towards me "iss" Owen says, we both smile we give each other a sweet short kiss. "So I'm guessing he I feeling better." I asked "yeah, Alex said that you should take a few hours of the day to make sure that he can take control of his powers," Mon-el told me I nodded my head.

"Can you please get dinner ready I really want to spend some time with Owen?" I told Mon-el "Sure, I would like to spend some time with you later as well," Mon-el told me smiling, I smiled back at him to giving him another kiss. I walked over to Owen who was playing with his trucks.

"You feeling better?" I asked him, he looked at me shaking his head. "What is wrong baby?" I asked him worried I picked up and sat him on my lap. "Scad" he said "Don't be, its alright, for us, you and me this is normal" I tell him and he shakes his head, he is only one and a half but he didn't understand it, so it will take some time for us, but I really hope that once he knows about our abilities he won't use them. "You don't have to be scared because I will help you with your special abilities," I told my son, he smiled as I tickled him. While I spent some time with my son, I kept on hearing some voiced in my head, I tried to get them out of my head, but they kept o getting louder, I closed my eyes, and everything went black, all I heard was 'KARA'.