Chapter 33

Authors POV

When Monday came around Mon-el took Owen off to daycare, then going off to work himself. While Kara and Clark went into action, gathering everyone from each of the departments for a chat, to let them comprehend what they need to do so everyone's lives would be less stressful. Clark and Kara worked together to make sure everything became semi in order, So she didn't need to stress out, and be able to work from home some days. When Clark realised how far Kara was behind, he knew this wasn't going to take one day, it was more like three days. Thankfully he could take more time off and help by going out supering for Kara so she could get everything ready, and organized, so she didn't need to come in as often as she needed.

Kara sighed, touching her belly. There was no bump, but she knew her baby was there. "This stress is not good for you," He whispered. Kara took a deep breath with her eyes closed, letting it out. "Mrs. Danvers," someone with an unfamiliar female voice spoke. Opening her eyes, she saw an intern. "Hi Mrs. Danvers, my name is phoebe. I am one of the interns," the young girl named Phoebe said. "Hi Phoebe, I haven't seen you around," Kara spoke. "Um yes I have been off sick, I work with Kia, she was saying that you wanted to speak to all the interns," she asked wondering why with concern in her voice. "Oh yes, um I wanted to know what you would like to do, most of them didn't know" Kara spoke the truth. "I know what I want to do," she said, intriguing Kara, making her sit up. "OK," Kara said, then knowing the way she was sitting and the way she was speaking was like a boss.

"I want to be a journalist, to speak the truth, I became who I am because of you. You spoke the truth, and you still do," She said confidently. Kara nodded happily. "I wish all the interns could be more like you, in fact, everyone that works here," Kara said, not realizing that she was shouting, then starting to hyperventilate. Ally noticed, rushing in can you please get Kia, Don't tell anyone else or to come in here." Kara's assistant said

Kia came racing in as did Clark thankfully not through the window. "What's wrong?" Clark asked. "I don't know," Ally said. "Hey Ally can you get Kara some water," Clark said Ally nodded "OK you need to keep this quiet, I am going to call her sister, and she is going to take her to a secret place. Can you please help by trying to get everything organized and on track, if you need anything Nia and Ally know about Kara, work together. Make something up, if people question where their boss is. I don't think everyone knows that she is pregnant. " Clark explains, Kia nodded.

As Clark raced over to the DEO, he managed to call Alex letting her know to get a med bay ready and to call Mon-el to let him know whats happened. When they arrived at the DEO, all alarms were doing off; people were scattering everywhere.

"What happened?" Alex asked, worriedly. "All I know is that she fainted," Clark said "She has being under a lot of pressure at work, plus being pregnant" Clark continued whispering the last part. "I think it got to her," he finished telling Alex. She nodded, taking Kara into the Med bay, examining her the best she could while Kara was unconscious. Clark decided to go back to Cat Co to help and make sure that everything was on track.

Meanwhile, at CAT Co, everyone was gathered in Kara's Office with Nia, Ally, and Kia at the front with Paige just to the side in front of everyone giving everyone orders making sure everything was completed in 2 hours. Most of the employees who had no respect for Nia or everyone that was at the front were shocked, and they knew Kara was sweet and lenient, though with Nia, Ally, and Kia in charge they were shocked. Clark came racing back in to see everyone in Kara's office. "OK, go do your work, you now have. Less than two hours," Nia said firmly, many of the male co-workers shrugged and walked out slowly. "She said do your jobs if I see any of you were disrespecting these ladies I will make sure that no one else hires you," Clark said with a Loud firm voice. They all nodded because he's a 'male' "Ally can you go back to your desk and take all the calls and try and get some of the files done, Paige and Nia make sure everyone is doing their jobs making sure they are doing their jobs. Kia, can you please help me I understand you have been working alongside Kara" Clark spoke to all the ladies standing before him.

While Kara was at the DEO getting treated for her fainting spell which, according to Alex, was to do with her pregnancy and not having enough energy making her solar flared. Clark, Kia, Ally, Nia, and Paige managed to get everything back on track at CAT Co, So all Kara had to do was approve a few things and speak to all her co-workers in a large board room so she could tell them what she needed and when. Clark suggested to cut and replace them so she could hire more capable people.

As the day went on, everyone at CAT co become more productive and managed to complete tasks, and go out and cover more stories, which made Clark happy that he was able to help Kara get Cat Co Back on track.

What annoyed Clark the most is that most oil the employees, mainly the males and well all the females that were 'obsessed' were more efficient and handed everything in, when it needed to, and when in the two hours he worked with Kara no one respected her.

________

Kara is still unconscious; the only thing that Alex could do it let her wake up in her own. Since it was stress-related and couldn't find anything else that would've done this to Kara in her system nor the atmosphere, over National City. Other than to keep the sunlamps over her, so her body could regenerate from the artificial sun, Alex just had to keep doing what she needed to do and make sure to keep Mon-el updated, and pick Owen up when it was ready for him to come home, or in this case to the DEO.

_________

Mon-el sat in the lunchroom, waiting for a text from Alex to see how Kara was and also to see how Clark was doing, helping Kara with her work.

"Mike, are you OK?" The year four teacher asked him. "Yeah, thanks to Sandra, my partner fainted at work, she's in the hospitable, I'm just waiting for an update to see how she is doing" Mon-el replied.

"Do you need to leave and pick up her son?" Sandra asked. "Um no, her sister is going to do that," he replied. "Mike goes, your glass can sit in with the year 5 for the last part of their day, they both have PE" Ellie the administrator sad with a smile. "Are you sure?" He asked, worriedly. "Of course we all have a family and its important," she said to Mon-el making him smile. He got up and went back to his classroom, gathering up his things so he could leave. He is making sure to leave a note inside of year six-room for the parents and students to read.