Chapter 16

This weekend I updated twice YAAAAAA anyways see you next week :) enjoy and have a nice week. 

Authors POV

It had been a couple of months Kara and Mon-el were happy, they were living in Kara's apartment, and Mon-el would occasionally take a few shifts at the alien Bar since they could live off a single paycheck with Kara's wage since she didn't want that lavish lifestyle like Cat Grant. She wanted a simple lifestyle and Mon-el didn't mind it, even if it was that she got a small house, not a mansion, they had only been official for a couple of months but Kara saw something and did mon-el in a way they both knew that they would most probably be together for a while.

"Hey," mon-el said wrapping his arms around her waist. "Hey, she replied turning around to him, giving him a kiss. "So Owen is asleep, did u want dinner? I was waiting for you to get home so I could have mine with you" Mon-el said with a smile. "Sure," Kara says with a smile returning the kiss. The couple sat down across from each other they smiled as they started to eat their dinner. "So I was thinking of selling my apartment, now that I'm staying here?" Mon-el said looking at her. "Huh?" She asked even though she heard him clearly, it was more like a 'what, no, you can't'

"If you're ok with that, I was thinking of selling my apartment or renting it out, if we move in together?" He asked her again. "Um, you have thought about it?" Kara asked Mon-el "Yeah, Kara I love you more than anything, you make me so much better with you and Owen in it," he told her. It was the truth, he loved Kara more than anything. "You love me," she asked gulping not expecting it. He got up, kneeling down beside her. "Yes Kara Danvers I love you more than anything in the world, you light up my world," Mon-el said smiling looking up at her. She smiled gleefully, also with a tear running down her face. "And I love you," she said smiling cupping his face, giving him a kiss. She hiccuped "Sit back up, and we can talk about your decision." Kara said with a smile. They talked about his decision, the only thing was that where he would put all his things, or if he would sell them, or keep the furniture there as a furnished place and take all of his personal items.

"Do you think it will get a little crowded living in a one bedroom apartment, I mean Owen, you and I normally sleep in one bedroom and when he gets to two I think he will need his Owen room?" Kara pointed out "Well its about time to upgrade maybe to a house, in the suburbs?" Mon-el questions Kara sighed. "What?" He asked her.

"The reason why I haven't moved is because I'm close to work, Close to the DEO and well I can hear everything and am close to everything" Kara told Mon-el "we can move into a penthouse in the city, if makes it easier I'm sure there are 3 or four bedrooms in an apartment complex" he said looking at her from sitting on the bed while she stood at the end of the bed looking back at Mon-el. "Yeah I guess, I mean I would like a place where Owen can run around" She spoke "Ahhg" she said again, I can make decisions for other people and save other people but when it comes to me, I just feel so frazzled and vulnerable" she told Mon-el plopping into bed, beside him.

"Well, I can definitely help you, how about we have a look tomorrow and see how we go," he told her wrapping his arms around Kara, as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning the two work up in each other's arms, "Morning" he said giving Kara a kiss on her forehead. She moaned smiling. Owen's awake, do you want him in bed with us?" Mon-el asked "yeah," she said as she fell off his chest to her cold pillow. She groaned "What?" He asked "My pillow left," she said now opening her eyes to see him half naked. He picked Owen up and she smiled bringing him back to bed with him, placing Owen in Kara's arms "Hey baby boy" Kara said going him a kiss as he yawned. "Still sleepy?" She asked her son, he nodded and cuddled up into her chest. Mon-el cuddles up to them. "I know we only said I love you last night and the fact that we only started to talk about looking at houses, but have you ever thought of having another kid?" Mon-el asked

"I guess, I just. There is Supergirl and Cat Co.. and..." Kara started "I am not going to leave you," he told Kara straight looking her in the eyes. She nodded "Um I guess, but as I said its more about Supergirl than anything, I mean what happens if people get suspicious?" She questioned over exaggerating. "When it comes to it we will find a way to deal with it," he said giving Kara a kiss on the forehead, smiling as they cuddled in bed for the morning, the day.