Chapter 34

Mon-els POV

I raced into the DEO, asking Dana one of the agents showed where Kara is located. Thankfully she taught me to see Alex with her. "How did you get out of work," Alex asked, shocked as I sat down next to Kara taking hold of her hand and kissing her, on the forehead.

"Um, my class and the year 5's have PE so the year five teacher is going to take them after." Mon-el explained Alex nodded "There has been no change, Bree or I will pick up Owen. Stay here and if she wakes up call one of the doctors to do an ultrasound so we can see how the baby is going" Alex said. Mon-el nodded and sat there will Kara talking to her, telling her to wake up as so many people relied on her, particularly myself and Owen.

"Hey, how is she?" Clark asked "I think she is getting there" I spoke in a monotone voice, not looking up from her. "Go home and have a shower, I've let Louis know that I have to stay for a while longer with Kara faining" Clark suggested "I want to be here when she wakes up," I said, not wanting to move away from my fiance "You will be, go have a shower. If anything happens, I will call you right away" Clark told me. With a smile on his face 'do I trust him? Are you kidding I have to he's my future cousin' My brain said? "Ok," I finally spoke, giving up trusting him, leaving the DEO.

I went home taking a shower, taking my phone in with me so that I could keep an eye on my phone for any messages, thankfully by the time I got out there wasn't any, so I packed a bag filled with a few of mine, Owens and Kara's things and headed back to the DEO.

When I arrived back at the DEO nothing had changed, so I told Clark to go to our place, and he could use some of my clothes if he didn't want to fly back to Metropolis.

Authors POV

Clark went back to Metropolis, letting Lois know what happened to Kara. Lois said that she would send their kids to her mum's so she could help and support her husband. Clark and Lois packed a bag and flew back to the DEO. Dropping their bags to Kara's, flying back to the DEO to see how Kara is going. When they arrived everything was the same, Alex came up to them, letting Clark and Lois know that there was some change and that Mon-el was bye her side. Clark and Lois walked in to see Mon-el talking to Kara, is their native language.

"Hey Mon, how is she going?" Clark asked. Mon-el turned to them, "Good I think she has turned a corner" Mon-el started looking away for the slightest second hearing a groan. They looked at her. "I'll get Alex," Lois said while Mon-el starts talking to her making sure that she knew where she was and who she was with.

"Kara" Mon-el spoke softly, Clark not saying a word letting him do all the talking. "Mon," she said quietly, looking at him slowly opening her eyes. "Hey you're ok," Mon-el said calmly as Kara tried to sit up. Alex raced in and pushed her down. "Kara, you need to stay laying down," Alex said, ordering her sister to lay back down. "I have been laying down who knows how long," Kara said groaning, enough for everyone to know that she needed to lie down. Kara groaned again. "Can we have a minute?" Mon-el asked "Not yet, we need to check everything and then yes you can have a minute before we do your ultrasound," Alex said. "Do you need anyone to pick up Owen?" Clark asked making Mon-el groaned. "It's ok, I called the daycare and explained the situation Bree is picking Steph up from school and then she will pick Owen up, they are fine with that" Alex started "One of you will just need to sign something when you go in next," Alex continued. Mon-el nodded Kara just stayed still comprehending everything that Alex said. Clark and Lois left the room while Alex started setting up for the ultrasound. Mon-el and Kara held hands as she pulled Kara's shirt up and squeezed the gel onto her small bump.

"Ok, let us have a look," Alex said as she pulled the screen towards the spread the Gell around with the wand to find their baby. "Ok so there are you, babies, healthy and this fainting spell didn't change anything," Alex said. Kara and Mon-el smiled but were taken back. "Did you say, babies, as in two?" He asked "yes Mon-el you are guys are having twins," Alex said with a smile. "I will you a minute while the pictures print" Alex replied, walking out as Mon-el helped Kara sit up wiping off the gel. "Two," he said. Kara nodded, staring into space, in aw about what she just heard. "Hey, we will get through this, at the moment I am just happy that you and our twins are fine," Mon-el said as he placed a kiss on he forehead.

The pair now parents of three. Alex came back into the room, allowing Kara to leave, making sure that she stays at home for the remainder of today and tomorrow. Kara being Kara she sighed in defeat, also knowing that either her or Bree will be around to check in on her. "I will also message Bree to bring Owen back to your house," Alex said. Kara nodded as Mon-el pick up the bag that they didn't need so they could return home.

_______

Once they walked into their home, Kara slumped down onto the couch. "Babe, why can't you be happy, you can do absolutely nothing for a couple of days, why not binge-watch a TV show?" Mon-el asked her. "Because I would rather be out there, then doing nothing," she said quite angrily. "Ok, well, why don't we start looking at ideas for their nursery?". Mon-el asked as it was something they could do together "Or look at some wedding dress?" He suggested. He was Kara has this time before she went on, maternity leave where she could do a few things by her self without Owen.

Mon-el put the bag down and sat next to Kara. "Hey, I know you like to be out there, but you need to rest well you have two people growing inside of you know. I want you to be safe for me, Owen and our babies" Mon-el opened his arms so she could fall into his embrace, kissing her on her temple. The pair sat their looking at Kara's phone, for ideas on their now twins nusry, witing for Owen to arrive home.