Chapter 3

I'm so glad you are all liking this, thank you for all your support. 

Mon-el POV

Kara didn't give me a key, I had shopping bags and her driver helping me bring them up, it was very nice of him, to as well he didn't have to but he did. "I place the bags down I had in my bag and knocked on her door, after a few minutes the driver told me he had spare keys in his glove compartment just in case of emergencies. I mean he could of at least told me that he had them in the first place. We walked in and saw Kara laying on the couch, food everywhere around the bench and papers on the coffee table. "Thanks, George," I said he nodded and headed out.

I put the Shopping on the bench where there is clear space and put a blanket over Kara, and then go to clean up the mess that was made. As I was cleaning I heard a sweet yawn. "Oh, you don't have to do that it's ok?" I heard Kara say. "Honestly it's ok, the more I can help is fine with me, plus isn't it in my job description?" I asked "Um well not if you want too, I would have hired a cleaner, but I don't really want to," she told me "Well with me you get however many in one." I told Kara. "Thank you, um tomorrow if you come back to cat co, you can get keys cut and do a few things if that's ok?" She told me. "No worries" I replied with a smile "You can go if you like I can clean up the papers and well all, of Owens mess," she said chuckling. "It's no problem," I told her smiling continuing to help her clean up all the mess.

"Thank you, if you like I can pay you a little extra?" Kara asked me. "It's ok what you are paying me I can quit my job at the alien bar, most of the people I have 'babysat' or nannied for paid 2x less than you," I told Kara. "Umm ok well you are doing a lot for me so it seems fair, but I'm not going to be one of these mums that will leave them when I go on business trips, so you will be going on some of those, but it won't come out of your paycheck don't worry" she tells me. "Ok good" I replied smiling.

Once I helped clean up and put away the groceries I decided that it would be time to head off, but it seemed Owen had other plans. He started crying, Kara went to go get him bringing him out into the living room, she cradled him singing a Kryptonian lullaby, I smiled. I wanted this one day, to have a family and this is the closest I was going to get to have one. I smile and she notices

"What?" She asked looking at me with a chuckle bouncing Owen up and down trying to calm him down.

"Nothing just I don't normally get to see this when I worked with other people," I tell her smiling, with both smiles at each other staring at each other. She coughed a little, um I'll see you at Cat co tomorrow 8 am" she told me. I nodded "Thank you" I replied, "No worries I'll let them know that you can come up in the lift," she tells me. I nod again and walk out the door.

Kara's POV

I can't fall involve with him, even if he is super cute, his smile, and the way he is with Owen. I only need one man in my life and that's Owen.

I would like to find someone someday, that would love me and would no my secret, as well as help me raise Owen and hopefully have another kid with someday, I mean with Mon-el he's my employee, he Weill take care of Owen, and do a few things for me but certainly not please me, if he did well it would be very awkward.

Once he left and Owen was back in his cot, I sat back on the couch and read some of the articles for a while so they could be submitted tomorrow for the magazine.

__________

I woke up a few times during the night with Owen pining for me, as always he needed up sleeping onto of me, and well I didn't get much sleep. Even being an alien I still need sleep.

I wake up to Owen hitting my face, I chuckle. "Hey baby, sleep well?" I ask he giggles "Mumma," he said. "Yes, baby" I reply he's been talking for a few months now maybe 6 after he learnt that word it's all he would say. "Caks," he said, "You want pancakes?" I ask looking at the time it was 6 am. "Ok since mummy has time, I will make you pancakes," I tell him he claps his hands "No more importantly, how do you like Mr Mon-el" I asked him "Dadda?" He asked "No baby." I say but really wish that he was his daddy "he isn't your daddy" I continue, upset. "Dadda" he replied nodding his head. "Umm ok, let's make pancakes," I tell him getting out of bed, putting him on the floor so he could walk "Up," he said pouting I shook my head and took his hand but sat on the floor in protest. "Owen, no walking to the kitchen." I tell him, picking up from under the shoulders and walking him to the kitchen, I sat him in his high chair and went to open the blinds "Should we visit the DEO today?" I ask him he nods. "Fly" he replied, "Umm no, we show Mr Mon-el?" I ask. Somehow this is the only time of the day bar in the evenings when I can talk like a baby.

Once we had breakfast and we both cleaned up we headed off to work early so I could get everything sorted for Mon-el. I decided to bring the pram with me so I could go for a walk on my lunch break. When we arrived the first thing I do is tell them to make a badge for Mike and to allow him to come up and down as he wishes. When I come upstairs Ally is already there "Hi Ally you're here early?" I say confused "I would say the same for you?" She asked me "Yes well I have a few things to do today" I reply "Would you like a coffee, and a doughnut? And something for Owen?" She asked me. "Oh that would be great and Owen can have some of my doughnuts, Oh and also would you be able to get these Keys cut for me if that's ok?" I ask her "Of course" she replied "Oh and Ally treat your self," I tell her, I always allow her to get something every now and then because she always does her work to perfection, she sometimes thinks and see herself In Ally.

Mon-el came in right on 8 am, he told me they gave me his card which was great of them to do it so quickly, I asked if he could take Owen out of the room so I could have the meeting allowing Ally to grab everyone for the meeting so we could get started. Thankfully the meeting went smoothly and didn't have any interruptions, once it was over I told Ally that I was going out for a little bit and to take calls and put them on hold until I got back, and if anyone had any questions to ask Nia.

____________

Mon-el and I walked along the sidewalk while I pushed the pram along. "So I'm guessing of you know about my sister you know about the DEO?" I asked Mon-el he nodded "Yeah well I mean you took me there when I arrived. "Yeah" I replied, "So can I ask how do you do it all, I mean to be a mum of a one and a half-year-old, and CEO and well Supergirl." He asked me. "Um well to be totally honest I don't know I mean that why I bring so much work home because I can spend through it and now have people ask how I do it all. "Umm do they notice the crinkle in your forehead when you say that?" He asked me. "What?, I mean no they don't," I tell him. "Umm yeah, well it's a good thing then because you're a really bad liar," he tells me. I sigh "I am so exhausted you don't even understand I hardly get any sleep even if I use my speed, I'm getting to the point one year into the job and I can't function," I tell him. "Well, I'm here as a friend and colleague, if you need time to relax let me know or if you need to sleep, I can stay up with Owen," he told me "Thank you" I reply "No worries now how do we get in?" He asks. "Um is Owen asleep?" I ask, he looks over and nods, ok come round here." I say, as we go behind the building, and I grab on to him quite closely, we look at each other for a second, and then get hold of the pram and fly up" when we reach the top, and the window opens we land of the landing and agents hold up their guns "STAND DOWN" I yell now waking up Owen. I sighed and picked up and held him to my chest. "Sssshhh," I say, walking down the stairs while Mon-el brings the pram down. "Hi Kara, Hey Owen" Alex said taking screening Owen from my arms. I sigh, "So how's everything been?" I ask "Good still not much for Supergirl," Alex told me. "I see you hired him, how is he with Owen?" Alex asked me. "Yeah he is, Owen called Him dadda, to me not to Mon-el," I told Alex. "Oh, well maybe he thinks, that Mon-el is his father.?" Alex suggested to me. "Yeah, well I just... last night he helped me clean up the apparent after Owen decided to throw he good everywhere and top of that all my papers are everywhere, and our... um ends touched and I felt something, and then today we looked at each other right in the eye before we flew up here, and his eyes.." I started

"Kara does maybe have a .. crush on your nannie?" Alex asked me. "puffed no... the only man in my life is Owen and I don't need anyone else" I told her, she turned Owen round to face me as he stretched his arms out to me with his cheeky smile "Don't you think Owen would like you to have someone in your life that could help you raise him?" Alex said as I took him from her arms, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Yeah, but at the moment I don't have time to date, running a company, having a one and a half year old and being Supergirl, its a lot harder than everyone thinks," I tell Alex annoyed. Walking off to the training room, somehow Mon-el follows with Owens pram. 

So there is an extra long chapter for you. I will update you this story on the weekends. thankyou so much for all the suport.