Chapter 22 (Edited)

Kara's POV

It's being 1 week from when Mon-el and I moved into the new home, 1 week from when I started to feel sick, and well 6 days since I took the pregnancy test, and still haven't managed to look at it, none of my abilities have gone which is good because it means I can still be on Supergirl duty even though Mon-el protest against it, but can't show it at the DEO. As I was flying around the city, I started to feel a little light headed so I headed back, Mon-el was waiting at the balcony as usual. As I landed I stumbled thankfully Mon-el caught me, but Alex and Jhon noticed "Are you ok?" Alex asked "Yeah," I said as I held on tight to Mon-el. "Take her to the med bay," Alex said. Mon-el nodded. Mon-el and I looked at each other, our secret soon may not be a secret anymore. As I laid down on the bed, Mon-el held my hand giving me a kiss. Alex came in shutting the door, pulling down the blinds, and turned on the lights. "Ok, sis talk," Alex said starting up the machines hooking me up to them, doing a body scan. "I don't know, there must be Kryptonite in the air," I said shrugging my shoulders. "Wyn did a scan there's none in the air, funny, the last time you said that you were pregnant with Owen," she said, I didn't know what to say, Mon-el and I look at each other. "why would we, I will be pregnant?" I asked, as if was a stupid question. Alex looked at me. I sighed. And looked at Mon-el he shrugged. "I took a pregnancy test, but haven't looked at it," I told her the straight truth. Alex nodded her head. "Ok, well why don't we do a ultrasound tonight, come here at 7:30 and we will do one ok, and we won't let anyone know until we know for sure, maybe you can come out with Mon-el to national city and tell them that he is your good partner, mate I don't know whatever you too call it" Alex said "Boyfriend". "Girlfriend," we both said at the same time.

__________

It was 7:30 pm Owen was half asleep but he had to come with us, we drove to the DEO and walked in some people stopping us, but we already made up a story that Owen somehow left one of his precious toys in here. Thankfully we go to the med bay to see Alex in there she shut the doors and pulled down the blinds though no one was here she wanted to be sure that no one could see what was going on. 

"Were is step?" Kara asked her sister "Bree is looking after her" Alex replied "Oh that's getting serious" Kara replied with a smile, also trying to hide from the truth to see if she is really pregnant. "Ok, you can put Owen in the cot. And you Kara can sit up on the bed" Alex told Mon-el and me to get up on the bed. I nodded, getting up on the bed and pulled my shirt up. Mon-el took my hand. "Ok, let's do this" Alex started and grabbed the gel and wand. Mon-el and I looked at each other with a smile. I didn't want to look at a screen. "Well guys congratulations," Alex said, as we looked at the screen. I covered my mouth with my free hand. "Your definitely pregnant," Alex said Mon-el and both smiled he gave me a kiss. "So.. I guess we should do this again in a couple of weeks and go from there." Alex suggested Mon-el and me both nod, Alex helps me clean my stomach free from Gell while Mon-el picks up a sleeping Owen, and takes out his favourite toy that we 'packed' into the bag. We walked out the room,' and headed out to the car driving home in happy silence, as Mon-el took a hold of my hand squeezing it. I smiled as we continued to drive home.

—————-

Mom-el put Owen to bed while I got ready for bed myself, I stood in the Mirror, I placed my hand on my stomach. I smiled, I the back of my head I had my worries, though I couldn't help but smile. I felt and saw two arms wrap around me. "How are you feeling about it now?" He asked me "It feels real," I tell him as I turn around to face him. "Umm yeah, I am going to pray to ROA that we have a girl," Mon-el told me. "yeah for me as long as the baby is healthy I have happy with whatever gender," I tell him with a smile. "Ok," he said with a smile. We both head to bed laying there, falling asleep in each other's arms.

______

Morning came around and thankfully I didn't feel like I wanted to vomit, Mon-el's arms are wrapped around me, holding on tight to my stomach. I twist and turned so I can face him, and laid my head onto his chest. Mon-el turned back onto his back, and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, giving me a kiss. "Morning," he says groggily. "Morning" I replied with a smile. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and then touched my stomach morning little one" he said making us both chuckle. We both hear footsteps. "shh" I say as I starting kissing me but were interrupted by a small bloody fall on top of the that was giggling. Both adults untangled then selves and allowed Owen to come into bed and have a cuddle with them.

The day was spent moving things around to see where it would best fit all the furniture as well as trying to keep their secret. In the afternoon the couple and Owen went to their new local grocery store where they were going to start buying fresh food and Mon-el would cook dinner for them while Kara worked and Owen would start going to daycare at least a couple day a week.

__________

Monday came quicker then I thought it would, which meant I have to go back to work, nothing had changed yet everyone was running around like crazy, I had several people come up to me just as I walked out of the elevator. Ms Danvers, you have a look at this. Ms Danvers sing this, please. "MEETING MYT OFFICE IN 5" I call out ignoring everyone who came up to me. I walked in and closes the door Ally quickly followed me in. "Morning Kara, how was the big move," she asks me. "good thank you Ally," I said and sighed. "Do you want me to get you something?" She asked me. "no thank you," I tell her with a smile and sit down at my desk. "Just make sure everyone is in her in 5 minutes," I tell her she nods and proceeds to read out all the meetings and bookings I have on for today.

___________

After a long day, I walked through the door, almost flying back to my old apartment. As I walk through the door and put my bag down Owen comes running up to me. "Hey Owen, how was your first day at daycare?" I asked him "Good," he said with a smile. I carry him over to his high chair and place the plate which Mon-e;l made and had been cooling down in front of Owen, giving him a spoon for combined.

"How was your day?" Mon-el asked me as I sat next to Owen who occasionally needed some help. "Good busy, people asking me questions the usual," I tell him as he hands me a glass of water. "Thx" I reply.

Once Owen finished his dinner we placed him in front of the TV while Mon-el and I had our dinner talking about adult things and about the baby. "We're doing to be ok," Mon-el said with a smile holding my hand rubbing his thumb along my palm.

Thx for reading see you next week.