Chapter 10

Hey guys thank you all so much love for this story I am glad you are liking it :) so I didn't get much writing done today because I had to do a few things and it took longer then expected then one of my best friends flew in last night for my birthday which is next Monday but on a sad note she broke her foot :( anyways I will try and write during the week if I have time :) 

"I want to see my son" he said. "No" I said and tried to such the door, but he stopped it. "I have the right" he spoke up. "You do not, you're not on his birth certificate" I told him trying to sue the door on him. "SO this guy that you're we're on a date with does?" He asked "What?" I asked "No, I told you, and you said you didn't want anything to do with more or the baby, and that I was a one night stand" I basically shouted. I heard Owen cry. "Please leave I need to put him back to bed, and don't even think about coming after me" I told him "LEAVE" I shouted again. He just nodded his head and walked out the door. I sighed rubbing my temples. "Is everything ok?" I heard, "Um yeah" I replied with a smile seeing my baby boy. "You're meant to be in bed Mr," I said walking up to him as he held out his hands for me. I sighed again. "Ok, come here let's sit on the couch for a bit," I tell me "wif daddy," he said I just smiled "Ok" we walked over to the couch and sat there until he fell asleep again. I put him in bed and went to sit back on the couch with Mon-el. "Are you ok?" He asked seriously. "Why would he turn up now?" I asked Mon-el "Maybe I'm completion to him" Mon-el suggested "Umm, yeah but I look at him now, and I don't see anything that I like" I said chuckling. "What do you like?" Mon-el asked me. We looked into each others eyes yet again. "You" I said smiling "Hi" he said as we were inches from each other "Hi" I pulled him into me, wrapping my arms around my neck, as he wrapped his strong muscular arms around my waist pulling me even closers to him. He leaned me back on the couch kissing me. "Pitty your mum didn't take Owen" Mon-el said making me chuckle. "Ummm maybe we can talk about what I was saying before me were interrupted?" I asked he nodded hopping off me, "So what is there to talk about?" He questioned "Well I mean, what if we decided to do this and something goes wrong?" I asked him. "Well it may be awkward at first but I love Owen, and I will be his nanny as long as you need me to be, but if nothing happens and we are good and work well together It would still be the same it would just be figuring out, if you pay me or not." He told me. "Well I could pay you in different ways" I said smirking "I like the sound of that" he replied smiling "So what do you want to be is the question" he continued I shrugged my shoulders. "How about this, I still be Owens Nannie and we see how we go people who are dating" he asked "Yeah, that could work, but know one can know, if people ask something say you tagged along because your Owens Nannie and I want to have a lunch date with my son" I told Mon-el. "Yeah, ok, now sleeping arrangements?" He asked pulling me into a hug. "Umm well somedays you can stay and sleep in my bed and other days well you go back to your home?" I suggested "OK, can I stay with you tonight?" He asked me, I nodded smiling as we cuddled up on the couch like a normal couple would after a date night.

___________

Authors POV

The to laid in each others arms as the sun seemed in Kara's bedroom window, she woke up from her super hearing flying out the window, leaving Owen and her well um sort of boyfriend still sleeping, she felt comfortable that she could do this now with Mon-el their able to take care of Owen.

Mon-el woke up, feeling the cold bear side next to him. "Kara?" He said sleepily sitting up seeing little Owen, standing up in his cot. "Hi, Owen," he said. "Dadda," he said thing his hands off the rail clapping his hands and causing him to fall on to his bottom. Mon-el chuckled. "Let's get your wiper changed," he said. He smiled "You have comets like your mummy," he told Owen. He knew Owen didn't really know what mon-el was talking about but he smiles. Just as they came out Kara flew back in through the window. "Hi," she said shyly to Chris. "Hey Owen, did you sleep well?" He asked her son, who smiled holding out his hands for her to hold her. "Supgirl," he said smiling "Ok," Kara said as she held him up in her air and walked around so he could be like her. "Good boy, ow breakfast," she said. "Caks," he said. "umm toast" she replied he shook his head "How about cheerios?" She questioned he nodded his head.

"Ok let's do it then your going to go with Mon-el and Mummy is going to work," Kara said smiling as she got herself, Mon-el and Owen some breakfast

_______

Kara's POV

"Ok, I will see you later night Owen, be good," I tell my son. "And call me if anything is wrong, have a good day," I tell Mon-el hesitating to kiss him. He smiles and I give Hom a kiss before walking out the door.

I arrive at work, Meeting my office in 5 minutes, everyone important, to be there I say as I walk into the office, though the doors of my personal elevator that myself, ally and Nia use.

Everyone entered my office, "OK so while I was away what has been happing, I want all the details and then we will figure out or the main story, and oh Supergirl" I said smiling. Everyone was silent. "Guys what's wrong, ok look, you need to speak up," I told them "Um well from your a few days away snapper came back, and he ran this not Nia, and she kinda quit," Ally said. "WHAT" I yelled "NO!! HE WENT ON SABBATICAL FOR 2 YEARS HE CAN'T EXPECT TO RUN THE PLACE AND ALLOW SOMEONE TO QUIT" I yelled making everyone jump. "Right, get back to what you were doing I expat that this place get back to the way was, where everything is fair" I told them they nodded '"Nothing is fair about this place Danvers, this is journalism, whoever gets it wins, and Nia she was fresh off the boat, you can't expect her to run this place" Snapper said "Who put me in charge" I asked Snapper "I have no Idea why she put you in charge ponytail but you have the least amount of experience" he retorted "Umm we lets see who's articles got the attention, who was one of the best journalists for aliens, and who knows cat grant better than anyone else here. ME so if you don't like the way this place is running then I suggest that you walk and find another media outlet because I can definitely send you on your way, I have that power, not you, not cat grant ME" I tell him in front of everyone. He walked out and everyone in the room claps their hands. "Thank you, now let's get discussing what we should aim for the next couple of articles and covers. There is a lot so lets get discussing, why don't um ally can we get one of the janitors to bring a table in here and we can have the discussion in here, um and why don't we have some biscuits and coffee, it may be a long discussion but I assure you I will let you go home to your families and partners" I tell them they smile.

After a good two hours of discussing I told everyone to have some lunch and get back to their task they were doing while I sat at my desk and reviewed everything over before I went out superheroing with the DEO for a while.

"Hey, guys what's been happening?" I asked walking though tiger DEO Alex smirked at me. "What?" I asked, "How was last night?" Alex said smiling "Um good I guess Owens biological father showed up, at my door, but other then that it was good," I said smiling. "WHAT, then why are you so happy" she questioned "I had a good morning at work even though I found out that Snapper came back and basically took over my office but I made him walk," I said "Something else happened," she said. I didn't want her to know about me and Mon-el, we are just testing the water at the moment.

"Did you and Mon-el?" She persisted "No, Owen was there," I said. "So if Owen wasn't there...?" She asked "Maybe" I replied smiling "Right I'm going to do a fly around the city and go see Owen then head back to work," I told Alex "Ok let me know if I can take care, Owen..." Alex asked said smiling "Ok" I replied flying out of the DEO soaring around the city. 

Ok see you next week :)