Chapter 21 (Edited)

Mon-el's POV

A few weeks past, we were now all packing the last minute things for the big move on the weekend. Kara took a five day weekend so she was able to get herself to gather as well as her son, and I told her that I would do all the unpacking, she instated to use her super speed, but Mon-el told her that it wouldn't be right if she was doing it the human way.

Owen was helping a little, Comet was sitting with Owen, not knowing what was going on. I walked up behind Kara who was packing the plates and some of the non-perishable foods to go over to the other new place. "How are you going to?" I asked her giving her a kiss on the neck. "Good, almost ready to do another load and then I think we should stop for the afternoon." Kara started. "Ok, I'll start packing the car," I said with a smiling giving her a kiss, she gave me a back holding me. "Stay back with Owen," I told her. "No its ok, we will come and bring comet and then we will get takeaway" she replied with a smile "OK" I said with a smile before walking out of her apartment with two boxes, I knew Kara was watching me, so I looked back winked at her and continued to walk down to the car

——————

When we arrived at our new house, Kara helped Owen and Comet out of the car and took them inside and opened the back door so they could run in and out, making sure to keep the gate slightly ajar and the front door closed to neither Owen or comet could get out, and something terrible happen to comet or Owen get slightly injured.

Once all the boxed were inside the house they started to place them in the corrected rooms so they could unpack slowly and didn't have to rummage through boxes upon boxes when it came to unpacking, as well as the fact that Kara wanted it that way.

"So are you ready for this big change?" I asked Kara.

"I think so, I'm not sure I guess we will find out tomorrow evening when we are taking the final boxes over before they come to pick our things." Kara said I smiled at the fact that she used the words 'our things'. It made my heart flutter in a weird way. "Yeah, well I am here with you all the way ok, now I think we should get home because those to looked pooped, so why don't we go get our take away and head back to the apartment," I said with a genuine smile giving her a kiss.

When we arrived home Owen woke up and I got him ready for bed before having dinner so he could go straight to bed, if he wanted to. As we ate our dinner we also watched a movie that Owen had picked out but fell asleep halfway through so I picked him up and put him to bed while Kara found another movie for us to watch and relax as he would have a next busy couple of days.

The next day Kara stressed out the whole day, but she was also acting weird, than usual. So I told her that I would take Owen out so she could do the remainder of the packing but she told me that she would go to Alex's which she did but I was worried about her, I mean I know her, Owen and I can't get sick, but maybe the stress of the movie was getting to her.

As Saturday came around I woke up and Kara was in our makeshift bed it was only Owen and me, I yawned and let Owen sleep for a while longer since I knew it would be a big day for him. I walked out to see a pale-faced Kara, I walked and kneeled down beside her. "Are you ok?" I asked she looked at me, getting up and racing to our bathroom. I picked up Owen and called Alex to come a little earlier so I could get her sorted, it meant that Alex had to take a big step with Bree looking after step alone. Bree suggested that she and Step could help. 

"You ok babe? Did you want to cancel the moving people and get the DEO to do it?" I asked from the other side of the door. I heard her groan. "Ok," I said getting my phone calling them and then calling Jhon to get him to gather a team to remove out things.

Once that was done, and Owen up and ready to go, playing with his remaining toy with step, with Bree playing with them, Alex I went back into see Kara coming out from the shower getting changed.

"You feeling better?" I asked Kara. She nodded "Kara," I said walking over to her. "I'm fine, who's coming?" She asked "Um the DEO team," I said. She nodded "Ok, I will get Owens things ready" she replied "Kara if you need to relax you can I am happy to do everything else," I told her taking her hand, pulling her close to me, giving me a kiss. She nodded and sat back down on the couch as there was a knock at the door. I saw her sigh. "I mean it, I will do everything," he said going to answer the door.

I made sure that they did a quick run with the couch first so Kara to sit down and in her own way delegate where everything goes.

As the day went on Kara started to feel better and was able to move around a little more, helping out, once DEO helped finished putting everything in its place and gapping putting a few things away in the kitchen and living area, Kara and Mon-el sat on the couch relaxing, I sighed as I took a drink out of his coffee. "I should probably call Bree and Alex to bring Owen home," Kara said. "Ok, but first. Do you want to tell me what's going on?" I asked Kara. "its stress, that's all." She responded he shook his head. "Nope, I think I know what it is, I just want to you tell me," I told Kara, having a feeling of what it could be. She sighed. "I think I might be pregnant," she said a little annoyed. My face turned into a large smile. "Mon-el, I mean I want another kid but not right now, it was hard enough with Owen and Supergirl, and WORK, oh god this is not good, what am I going to do," she said getting up rubbing her temples. "Kara," I said quietly trying to calm her, and sit back down, though she didn't. "KARA" I yelled a little louder, she jumped and turned to him. "you are going to listen to me" I started looking into her eyes as I walked up to her, holding her shoulders. "You are going to pick Owen up, drop into the shops get something for dinner and a pregnancy test, ok," I said explaining to her what to do, she looked at him and soon a smile appeared. She nodded, wrapping her arms around him, giving him a peck. "You not just a nanny anymore to me, you're my amazing boyfriend and well maybe baby daddy," she said giggling while holding her face, I chuckled too, giving her a kiss, in return. "I'm going to use my super speed to unpack and if you don't like it you can use your super speed and change it" I told her. Kara nodded, getting her keys and wallet so she could go get Owen and go to the shops.

Did you see it coming :)