Chapter 42

Hey, guys, I woke up extra early on a Sunday morning so I could update this story thank you all so much. 

I have had a few complications with my computer. Also if you haven't already guessed this story is coming to an end very soon and am really trying to make it a good ending so if I don't update its because I want to give you guys the best ending that I can. If you have any ideas please let me know what you would like to see as I love to hear what you guys things and want to see <3 

Thank you all so much for the support it means a lot. 

Authors POV

Luna Jane and Alura are now three months old. For the first month, it was hard getting used to two screaming babies and getting Owen ready for daycare. Thankfully, Mon-el could get Owen ready and off to daycare while Kara could nap feed and dress Luna and Alura.

Mon-el walked into their room to see Kara, Luna and Alura laying on the bed; he had to take a photo of them; it would be his new background on his phone.

"Babe, you need to get up for your appointment" Mon-el whispers to kara with a grin. Now that Luna and Alura are three months old, they can plan their wedding, that started with where it's held and Kara's Dres. Mon-el is more excited than Kara since he is marrying Supergirl and the women of his dream. The superhero opened her eye come blue eyes smiling. "I can't wait to see the dress you picked out. I hope it's the one I like and showed you. Dam I think I would faint seeing you in the skin-tight dress." he tells her "Yeah well I can't wait to see the bow tie you wear," Kara said grinning Mon-el gives her a kiss helping her up, making sure that luna and Alura don't collide. "Have a shower, and I will have something ready for you," Mon-el told his future wife. "Do you want to join me?" She asks "Sorry, have to look after these two," he said, picking them both up and taking them out so Kara could have some privacy for the first time in a long time.

___________

Kara walked out of her home, leaving Mon-el home alone with Luna and Alura.

"You ready?" Alex asked her sister. Kara nodded as they walked out to Alex's car. "Yeah," Kara said grinning ear to ear. One; because it's her first time out of the house in months and two; to find her wedding dress.

"Do you know what type of dress do you want?" Bree asked, "yeah," Kara replied, looking through her booklet of wedding dresses. On the way to the dress store that Cat grant would meet her at since she needed a favour from an old friend they talked about the bridesmaid's dresses and where both the ceremony and reception will be. Kara and Mon-el wanted to keep it quiet where they would have the ceremony and reception as they didn't want anyone to know other than the wedding planner that they hired last minute as it was getting too hard for them to consider planning a wedding with new-born twins. The wedding planner said that they would be happy to come over to their home, so they didn't need to rush around or go out.

When they reached the store, Kara became very nervous and flustered, seeing all the dresses. "Ms Kara Danvers, how are you, darling?" Cat asked, walking up to her mini-me with open arms. "Hi Cat," Kara said with a smile. "How are Luna-Jane and Alura?" She asked, being their godmother. "Good, I'm a little worried though Mon-el is at home by himself with the today," Kara says, wanting to chuckle. Mon-el hasn't taken care of his girl and Owen by himself before. "He's a teacher he will be fine," Cat reassured Kara, waving it off. Cat wanted today to be about Kara; this meant retying to keep her mind off her three kids and her mind on choosing the dress of her dreams.

The new CEO of Cat Co smiled at her boss as they walked further into the dress store where her consultant is kindly waiting for Kara and her entourage.