Chapter 8

Hey guys sorry one chapter this weekend :( 

Authors POV

The girls stayed with Kara for about two hours before Kara started to get tired, going through all the paperwork too, thankfully Mon-el came back, reliving the girls and also Kara.

"So how was the time with your friends?" Mon-el asked Kara. "It was good, you now girl talk, as well as office talk" Kara, said pointing over at the mountain of papers. "Oh wow" he said surprised about the amount of papers "Umm and I don't have my supers seed so I will be up all night" Kara explained. "Umm well maybe I can help you tell me what needs to be done and I can use my super speed to do it" he suggested. "Um sure after Owen goes to bed?" She asked "Of course" he replied and helped Kara back onto the couch. "Would you like me to get Owen some food?" He asked Kara. "Um yes please and Me some too," Kara said smiling Mon-el made kara and Owen food setting his chair up near where Kara was and brought their food across as well as his and well ate like a family, laughing at Owen who was shaking his hands around and throwing his rice and plain mince everywhere. Kara didn't mind it because he was a kid and loved to see him laughing. For Kara, it was good because Owen had no resemblance to the guy who well, impregnated her. He was clearly a spitting image of her, in everything his mannerisms and his looks. Owen looked at the two who were sitting watching him laughing at his actions.

________

Kara put Owen to bed, giving him a kiss before you leaving to go out to Mon-el who was cleaning up the mess from dinner, she smiles watching him, she would be the one who would clean everything up because everyone would help with the dishes instead of cleaning up Owens mess. "Thank you" Kara spoke from the doorway. Mon-el looked up. "No worries, once I finish cleaning up the mess we can work on the pile if you wanted to get started," Mon-el told Kara, she nodded and walked over to the table.

Kara started to make everything into piles the way she did, for editing, to photos and even a ditch pile or a total rewrite pile.

"So everything is done, what can I do for you here?" Kara asked. "How are your literacy skills," she asked "Sorry?" He asked again "Your writing skills?" She said "Oh yeah pretty good" he replied to Kara "Ok well lets hope you are better at writing than some of these people can you go through them and see what needs changing and changing and I can see if its good if you mark it" she replied and she was looking at all the photos, "Yes boss" he replied smiling which she didn't see, so he sat down in front of her. He sped through all the papers. Making sure to make all the changed placing them before her. She looked up and smiled "Thank you" she replied, and put what she was doing aside and started to go through them all.

"Wow this is actually pretty good, I will get Nia to go over it again tomorrow, but for now, can you make sure that these are in correct order, they need to be done so we can get an issue out for tomorrow," Kara told Mike. "You're going into work tomorrow?" He asked "Yes" Kara replied stubbornly. "Kara you are recovering, you can't go right back into it" Mon-el stated "Why not? I need to be there I am the boss, Cat put me in charge" Kara stared and got up walking around the table to make sure everything was the way she liked it. "I understand that, but you just came out of a coma, like Alex Sid your so lucky, a normal person would be in, hospitable for another month" Mon-el stated. "Your right, but I'm not a normal person, I'm an alien," She said as she tried to hold her self up placing her hands on the table. "Kara?" Mon-el said, looking at her. Right before she collapsed Mon-el caught her, carrying her to the couch.

It had been an hour and Kara was starting to wake up when Mon-el raced over to her, helping her sit up. "here" he said holding a glass of water for her to take a sip out of. "Thx" she replied "You fainted," he told her. She nodded "your not going into work tomorrow, you need to rest, tell Nia and Ally to work together, to put the magazines out" he explained to her, she just nodded. "your beds ready for you, and I can get my self set up if you like" she just nodded as he helped her to bed. Once she was settled he got himself ready for bed.