Chapter 36

Two chapters in one day !!!!! yaaaaa ! please check out my new book I would love it you did :) 

Owens POV

Today Mummy and I are visiting a new daycare. I didn't like the old daycare, they treated me like an alien, I know I need to act like a human, but the keep putting me in a room by myself. I didn't like it.

"Owen baby time to go," Mummy says. She is making me more independent. I'm only two, but mum says I am special. She and daddy help me get ready and does my shoes.

"Coming," I say, running towards her. "Did you turn off the TV?" She asks me. I nod my head. "Ok let's go," she says, picking me up so she can put me in my car seat so we can head off to the new daycare.

On our way to daycare, mummy talked to me about how I shouldn't show my powers and to keep my glasses on. She made sure that her voice was stern when she told me that. Mummy also said If I wanted to play, I should play with the other kids. that was more in an encouraging voice

Kara's POV

I take Owen out of the car. Weirdly he is perfect, making this very easy. I take his hand, and we walk through the doors of the daycare with one lady who greeted up with a young boy running towards the door. "Aden, come on," the lady said the boy came up to Aden taking his hands pulling his hand into the bigger room. Owen looked up at me I nodded "I'm Kara Danvers I'm here for viewing" I said "Oh yes come through I'm Kylie my manager is out the back with the rest of the kids, I just work with Aden" The lady Kylie told me showing me out the back. "I will get someone to show you around, but you can watch the kids out the back for a while," Kylie said I nodded. "So does everyone know whats going on or is it just you?" I asked wondering "Oh we all know whats going on, we come in 15 minutes early, so we know whats going on, and when the later people come in to take over we let them know what is going on" Kylie explained to me. I nodded "I know this is really unprofessional, but I am a big fan," Kylie said, making me chuckle. "It's ok, and thank you" I reply with a smile.

After half an hour, watching her son play with the other kids the manager, asked them both to come into her office so they could chat and see what days they would need to be there and if there was anything else they needed to add, so Owen could start to come right away.

"So Mrs Danvers Are you a single parent?" The manager named Kaylen asked me "Um no my partner is with me, he usually drops him off, but I've taken a few days off so I can find the right daycare for Owen" I replied, "So he's not the biological father?" She asks. "No, we have a restraining order against him, he was a one night stand but kept on coming into our lives once he knew who he slept with," I say chuckling, though the Kaylen just nodded unsure on how to take it. "Its ok, um anyways my sister also picks him up, I will make sure to give all their details and id's to you" Kara said "Oh um it's ok, when they come to pick your son up we just need to see their id not take a copy of it" Kaylen said I nodded "So if you don't mind me asking why did you leave the other daycare you were at?" Kaylen asked me. I sighed "They were treating him poorly like he was an alien," I said whispering the last few words "I also saw him being held down when I walked in on an open day they had for the parents" I explained. She nodded "Well we would love to have Owen here I can already tell for his age he is very smart, and if its ok would be able to get him started on a few things like writing his name, I would certainly have to look some things up but I would love to work with him as would Kylie we both love working with gifted kids Aden the boy who Aden was playing with he is three he may have ASD, but he is very gifted" Kaylen tells me. I look at her "Are you saying that Owen may have Autism?" I asked "No, he doesn't he is just very gifted," Kaylen the manager says with a smile. "How would you like if you drop him off tomorrow with this information form and we can get him enrolled straight away if you like this child care service" she explains "I would love that, I will bring my partner too if that's ok and he can have a look around?" Kara explains "Of course we open at 7," she says with a smile handing me a small folder of papers. I nodded my head. "Come on, Owen lets go, surprised daddy, he has a free period, so we are going to have lunch with him," I tell Owen His face lights up. "See you tomorrow Owen" the lady says, and I never thought he would do this but he gave the manager a hug I am so sorry I had never seen him do that before" I told Kaylen "its fine we actually think its good to give a child a hug once or twice a day and we even get them to make a secret shake" she said making Owen smile. It made me smile that he was so confident there after an hour and a half.

Once Owen and I Left the Daycare, we were off to see Mon-el down at the park from his school.

________

"Daddy," Owen said to Mon-el running towards him make myself and him chuckle. I continued to walk towards him, and when we arrived, I gave him a sweet short kiss, sitting down on the grass where Mon-el set up some food that he brought from a cafe down the street.

"So, how was it?" Mon-el asked his fiancée

"Good I think I found a centre, we can drop him iff in the morning before we both go to work and he can have a trial day, and you can have a look around," I told Mon-el. He looked at Kara "Ok, hey bud did you like the daycare." Mon-el asked Owen "made friends," he said with a smile that he hadn't seen when they talked about daycare. "That's good," mon-el said, making both of us smile. Owen sat in between mon-els lap, while he ate lunch, munching on his cheese sandwich. While Kara and I ate a healthier sandwich. "So how are you feeling any sickness.?" Mon-el asked me. "Not that bad actually I think I'm much calmer that everything is under control at work and now with Owen going to better daycare and well with you working," Kara said with a smile. "If there is anything I can help with let me know," he said, giving me a kiss as Owen covered his eyes. Why don't you go play" I told him, with a smile? He got up and ran to the playground. Mon-el and I sat there, His hand rested on my belly, rubbing it. As I laid my head on his chest. "Are you happy?" Mon-el asked me "very" I replied looking at my fiancé