Chapter 27 (Edited)

Hey. I'm back. Thank you for all being so patient. I'm on the mend, and in the past couple of days, I have been able to write. So I have changed my name again, just because I want to try and go on to new things. But I am going to continue with these stories. If I come up with anymore Melwood or Supergirl ideas, I will try and write. I want to go on to new things. I do hope you all understand and follow me. :) 

Mon-el's POV

I finished my first day, it wasn't as bad, but I knew there would be good days and bad days, and it would get tricky next week when they realise I am staying.

I walked to my car, so I can go pick up Owen up and then hopefully head to Kara's office so we could all go home as a family.

Once Owen was picked up with no issues with picking Owen up.

"Before we go get mummy should we get her something?" I asked Owen "Yess," he said, clapping his hands. "Good, what should we get her?" I asked, looking into the revision mirror. "Ummm doughnuts," Owen said with a cheeky smile. "OK," I said chuckling. We stopped off at Kara's favourite doughnut store, buying six doughnuts two for all of us.

When we arrived at cat co, as usual at time tie, it was busy, everyone running around. I held Owen in my arms so he wouldn't get caught in the madness and also he wouldn't trip anyone over while racing towards his mum. As we walked toward Kara's office, everyone looked at us. "Don't go in their man?" one said. I just shook my head and continued to walk to the doors of her office, knocking slightly. "Whoever it is I said, don't disturb me" she shouted. I look at Owen and smile. "Kara," I say softly, she didn't look up and had her head down, rubbing her temples. "Mumma," Owen said softly. She looked up and saw us. She smiled. "hey sorry," she said as I put Owen down and he ran to his small play area that she had set up ages ago before I was around.

"Is everything OK?" I asked as I put the doughnuts on her desk she looked at me then down at the box, I nodded allowing her to open it when she did she smiled getting up to kiss me, and hug.

"Now it is" she replied, smiling "OK good, you going to come home with us, or are you going to be late?" I asked, holding her arms as we hugged. "I think I'm going to be late, sorry" she replied, kissing him. "hey, how was your first day?" She asked happily, smiling.

"Yeah, it was terrific" I replied, smiling.

"That's good, Owen, how was your day?" Kara asked her son looked at me with a smile running up to her. She picked him up, giving him a kiss and cuddle as did he in return. "Thank you for the doughnuts," she said as he gave her a cheeky smile. "I have to stay back, is that OK?" She asks her son, and he shakes his head. "Sorry baby," she tells him. "Kara, what's wrong?" I ask her. "I might need to go somewhere for a business meeting," Kara responded head down. Mon-el noticed her emotional response. He Placed Owen down in the far corner to the left of the desk where no one could see him. "Hey, come here, it's OK. I can look after Owen." Mon-el said, cupping her face with his two hands pulling them up to his two large soft hands the caressed her face. "I know, I just. I've never left him alone before, and if I did A.." Kara started "Alex would look after him, I understand that but remember you hired me as a Nannie, that would of being my job, but." I started Kara sighed, rubbing her middle finger and thumb across her forehead. "No your right, I did and now that we are in a relationship and well are going to have a baby, I need to trust you," she said. Kara responded, resting her head on My chest sighing. "It's OK, now when did you need to go? and is it for work or supergirl business?" he asked quietly so no one could hear about 'Supergirl.' "Both, batman's apparent cousin or sister or whoever it is has come out, so being the reporter I am I go after it, plus supergirl is excited to see a new friend and well female superhero or vigilante," Kara explained as my smile widened. "Go, I am capable of watching Owen overnight and taking him to daycare, plus the people already think I'm his biological father that just came back from fighting," I explained with a grin on my face. "Why would they think that?" Kara asked me "Um because I told them, but I also told them that I have a degree in teaching." I explained. Kara nodded suspiciously, smirking. "Whatever you say" she replied, kissing him. "So when do you have to leave?" I asked her. "Um tonight midnight and I need to get everything ready for tomorrow night when we release the new issue," she said, walking around her desk, calling out to Ally. "Did you want me to bring you dinner, your bag?" I asked her. "Umm.. can you bring my bag, Ally can bring me dinner," Kara replied. I nod "OK, Owen time to go," I tell him. "Mummy coming?" Owen asked. I looked at Kara, and she picked him up. "Mummy needs to go on a business trip, so Mon... Daddy is staying with you" she explained to her son. He shook his head and clung on to Kara. "Noooo" he screamed. "Baby, daddy is with you, and I will be back tomorrow," she tells him. I come around to her and try to peel him away from her.

Authors POV

What surprised the two adults is that his heat vision kicked in, pointing it at Mon-el. "I'm going to take him to the DEO and then get your bag," Mon-el said, Kara nodded, knowing it was the best idea. "Get Alex to Call Clark, to see if he can do anything or giving us tips," Kara told Mon-el, he nodded. He Kara kissed her son's head as Mon-el quickly walked out, heading straight to the DEO.

Mon-el dropped a still screaming and red-faced Owen to the DEO explaining to Alex that Kara needed to go on a business trip and that he needs to get a few things for her and would pick Owen up later. He is also telling her that his heat vision came in, as well as to give Clark a call if they need anything Kara's orders.

Alex Took Owen away, trying to distract Owen but still starting to use most of his powers to hurt and get back to his mother.

Mon-el returned to their home firstly getting Owens bed ready, befoe packing his girlfriends bag and packing all of her work clothes as well as a pair of pj's, jeans, tracksuit and a few shirts. Writing a small note. 'Babe, you will do great, will miss you and will send a photo of Owen in the morning and night well for the night you are away.'

Mon-el left the apartment with Kara's bag and flew back to CAT CO, where Kara was sitting down at her desk, rubbing her temples. "Hey babe," I said, placing her bag down, walking over to her kissing her. "hey" she replied annoyed yet, exhausted. "your bags here, did you want anything else?" I asked her. "Nothing, It's all good thank you for bringing my bag and taking Owen to Alex," she said, looking up at him, with a smile. "No worries" Mon-el replied. "So it's only me and I will be back tomorrow night" she explained to her boyfriend. "Ok, re you going to fly, or take your privet jet?" He asked in a smug tone like it was the best thing ever. "I'm not flying with a baby on board that far, so yes I will be talking the privet jet" she replied excited that she had this privet jet.

"Ok, well, I'm going to put Owen to bed. I will see you tomorrow" Mon-el replied, smiling "Ok, just call Clark, if you need help," Kara said as a direct order. "Yes mam"  giving a kiss leaving his girlfriend