Chapter 14

Hey, guys sorry I haven't update being busy I am stuck with this story please help me if you have any ideas :)

"Well Max is nice to finally meet you, I'm" Kara started

"Supergirl or also know to others on earth as Kara Danvers, yeah I know who you are" he started

"Well, what do you want?" She asked him

"You, I want, you, your son and possibly your mate dead," he told us walking towards the glass door. "I haven't done anything to you, I can help you," she told him

"You killed everyone you loved, well at least your parents did, and how, by making me a hero, yeah no thanks that's not going to happen," he said. Kara nodded her head, "I'm sorry, but as a child, I didn't know what was going on, if I could go back I would change it but I can't" Kara told him

"Well, you can help by killing your self, let your mate a son suffer as I did" he shouted "goodbye, oh and by the way you're going to be in here for a long tie so get cozy," she said walking out.

Kara and Mon-el walked out into the DEO. "Where are Eliza and Owen?" She asked Alex who was looking over the footage from our conversation. "Um she went back to Midvale, she thought you two, could use some 'alone time'" Alex said with a smirk. "Oh ok, um I will just call his father cause we were meant to be meeting tomorrow," Kara told her sister "As in Adam, Kara are you sure about this he blew you off and told. You to get an abortion" Alex told her sister. "I.. I think I should give him a chance," Kara said laving on the table as did mon-el rubbing her arm to help calm her down. "Kara it's ok if you do it for a rogue alien or a citizen but Owen is your son, I think you need to think about it a little more then giving him a second chance after telling you to get an abortion" Alex explained. Kara sighed "Yeah, ok," she said look at mon-el. "Go have fun Kara Mum has got Owen and you need a break, do something that you haven't done in a while, plus you have someone with you now," she told her sister. Smirking "Ok, call me if you find anything else out about Max," Kara said pointing her finger at Alex. "Will do," she said as Kara and Mon-el walked out of the DEO and headed back to Kara's apartment.

________

The pair got back to Kara's apartment Mon-el walked through the door while Mon-el trailed behind her, when she shuts the door behind them he pushes her up against it. They smile. "you ready?" He asked her. "Umm easies there, but yes," she said with a smirk. He crashed his lips on to her's. She pulled him in, as he pulled her away from the door picking her up at the thigh and putting them around his waist not breaking the kiss. "Bed," Kara said through the intimate kissing with their tongs down each other's throats.

Mon-el walked the two to Kara's bed, pushing down crawling on top of her. He tore off her clothes, as did she did with him, in seconds they were naked, he gave her kissed down her jawline, kissing her stomach. "Umm, Mon... I need you but I don't want another kid just yet" Kara said, "Don't worry" Mon-el said smirking as he got a condom out from the side table. "have you always kept on there since you got here?" She asked him. "Maybe," he said with a smirk.

The two mated for the first time, enjoying the pleasure of being inside of each other, Kara arching her back while Mon-el dug, and pushed himself into her, as their skin slapped against each other, only coming up for air a few time, their mouths, while their hands moved around each other's bodies feeling each other.

As they bother started to reach their climax, Kara moaned his name moving her hands down to the action, "M..my climax" she said in-between kisses he groaned as they both trusted moving into each other Kara touched both of them making them moan and groaned, as their climaxes hit the groaned but continued as they both needed more Kara just one last thrust, he groaned, thrusting out they lay there tangled In the sheets, they huffed, Kara giggled a little as did Mon-el in his manly voice, he pulled her close giving her a kiss on the forehead. "was too good?" He asked "Oh yeah," she said looking at him. "Good" he replied smiling "You know it almost dinner and I bet your Hungary, maybe we could go out and come back for a second round?" He suggested "I love your idea" she replied with a smile, getting one of his shirts before getting out of bed. He saw her but, and slapped it skin on skin, she turned around with a smirk.

Kara got changed while Mon-el stayed in bed, "Hey come on, I wanna eat so we can get back to the good stuff. She said with a smirk. "Umm, why can't we get back to it now?" He whined. "Because I am Hungary, and you don't want your girlfriend and hangry, do you?" Kara asked him seductively. "No mam" he replied smiling using he super speed to get dressed. "Wheres, you play shirt?" Kara asked. "I thought we were going out?" He asked confused "Yes, but I think that you look so much hotter in a play shirt" Kara replied, "Well I want to look nice" he replied with his cheeky but charming smile.

__________

The two had a nice dinner, they talked about their childhood and how their families adopted them and brought them up to be like humans. Mon-el had parents that were chill and played back compared to his biological parents from Daxum where they septs him on a short leash, while both of Kara's parents were supportive and made sure she was love and they cared about her, her adoptive parents told her that she couldn't use them but made sure she was able to keep them under control.

The two almost forgot about their second mating session since they were all caught up into their lives before they met each other, it was actually like that were a normal couple where they just would go out and forget about having sex it was there talking to each other that made them like each other more.

________

The next morning Kara and Mon-El were laying in bed, Mon-El was drawing circles on Karas bear back while she snuggled into his bare chest. It was quiet until they heard loud banging on Karas apartment door. "Who hears this early?" Mon-el asked Kara shrugged her shoulders. They both got out of bed. And walked into the living room. Kara walked to the door. "Seriously... wha.." Kara started then to see who was at the door. "Kara. h." He started "Is this a bad time?" He asked again "Crap," Kara said to her self "Adam I am so sorry, I totally forgot.. um, Owen is at my mum's in Midvale, I forgot to message you" she spoke. "I am really sorry," she said "It's ok, I was just wanting to talk to you, I can come back later," Adma said. "No it's ok, I'll just get changed real quick," Kara said, running back to her room, leaving the two men in the living area.

Kara walked back in a dressed in leggings and a shirt. "So what's up,?" She asked Adam. "Um I don't want to see him, I don't think I'll be a good father to him," Adam said, Kara looked at him, it was that easy and she didn't have to say anything. "Why, what if he asks about his father?" Kara asked him. "I don't know, but I won't be heard, I'm moving to star city," he told her. "Good luck," he said with his head down, walking to the door without saying a word he left.

There you go :) i hope you enjoyed this chapter please let me know what you would like to see happen i'm really stuck on ideas :) I may update tomorrow or next week :)