Epilogue

hey, guys. OMG, this has been an epic journey thank you all so much for reading this book. I hope you have enjoyed it I have enjoyed all your comments, votes. please have a read of my newest story colourful secrets of love :) There may nor may not be a sequel coming depending how my other stories go I have another one that is in the works too. 

Authors POV

Years late...

Owen is now in his second year of high school Year 9, Luna and Alura are in year 6, and their younger brother Milo also known as Mon-el is in year 3.

Kara goes into Cat CO three times a week to make sure that everything is running smoothly, so she can work from home and do a good job at being a working and stay at home mother. Mon-el known as Mike or Mr Mathews is now teaching 7th graders and loves it better than teaching 6th graders.

Owen trudged through the door, with his sisters behind him giggling and whispering. "Owen, what's wrong bud?" Kara asked her son, looking up at his mother. "Nothing when is Dad going to be home?" He asked "Um he said around 6 he has a meeting, come here tell mummy what's wrong," Kara said with open arms. "Can I take my food up stares while I do my homework?" He asked his mother. "Nope eat down here, and do your homework down here," Kara told her son, groaning he threw his bag down so he could go get his Apple laptop. "What's wrong with your brother?" Kara asked her twin girls. Giggling they put their bags down going upstairs. Kara used her super-speed to catch them at the stairs. "Ok how about this, I will buy extra potstickers for you girls and me for dinner if you tell me what's wrong?" Kara asked trying to bribe the girls. She knew it would work, just like her they LOVED potstickers. Looking at each other than nodded. The girls walked over to the counter while their mother got them their afternoon tea sorted. "So what's he upset about?" Kara asked her girls. "He likes this girl and is afraid to ask her out," Luna said. "Oh mum she is super nice, I like her plus we met here while Owen was waiting for us," Alura said all giddy. Kara smiled. "What about you girls, any are there any boys?" She asked her daughters. Luna blush trying to keep her cool while Alura shook her head. Kara smiled as Owen came downstairs. "Owen, we are getting chines tonight What did you want?" Kara asked her son. "Sweet and sour pork," he said, Kara nodded.

The kids did their homework, which afternoon tea. Kara couldn't help see that Luna had a crush. Luna was so much like her mother she would blush when her mother, father, and older brother asked about any crushes. Alura, she knew how to hide it, even though she is totally a girly girl she is very strong. Luna is strong, a tomboy, I can see the girly girl.

Kara told her kids to go wash up as their dad was on his way home with Milo and dinner. The girls raced upstairs wanting to get to the bathroom first while Owen sat on the couch on his phone. Kara saw his son playing with his phone. "Hey bud is everything ok?" Kara asks her oldest son. "Nothing mum," Owen replied. "Owen comes on, what's going on," he told his mother. "I want to talk about it with my dad," he said, getting up and taking his bag upstairs. The mother sighed, getting up from the couch packing everything away and setting the table.

"Mummy," a little boy yelled out. "Hey buddy, how about you go tell your brother and sisters that you and daddy are home and it's time for dinner," Kara started "Get them to help washing your hands please," she called out as he ran halfway up the stairs. "K," she shouted back. Both parents chuckled.

"Hey babe," Mon-el said. "Hey babe, how was your day?" Kara asked her husband. "Good," he replied "Something's wrong," Kara spoke "Milos after school care program is shutting down," he told his wife, she sighed. "It's ok. When I am working from home, I can pick him up. When I'm at work, Owen and the girls can pick him up do homework at the office," Kara replied. Mon-el nodded. "Oh, and talk to Owen something's up, I think it's about a girl," she whispered to her husband hugging each other. "Ok, after dinner," Mon-el replied, kissing his wife as the kids came downstairs.