Chapter 6

Hey, guys here's another chapter, thank you all so much for your support, can't wait for the more of the love you give to me hahaha.

Authors POV

The two walked back into Kara's room with 4 medics round her bed, as she started shaking, Alex pushed Mon-el out of the room he tried to resist wanting to be by her side, but Alex refused Mone-l walked past wyn with a historical crying Owen in his arms trying to talk him down by something him action figures which Owen just took out of his hands and threw them across the room like they were a rag doll, and they went far, for a baby of his age. Wyn followed Mon-el to where they had their last chat, he was punching up the remaining Block that she had punched up before she went off to catch this alien.

"Hey, Mon-el can you help me with Owen?" He asked as Mon-el punched the block like he wasn't even listening to Wyn. "Dude, calm down, she will be all right, she has been in worse battles," Wyn told Mon-el. Mon-el looked up at wyn and a squirming Owen who was really trying to get out of his grip, crying. Mon-el took Owen from Wyn and cradled him, bouncing him up and down, sitting down next to his play-pen that was there from this morning. "Are you hungry?" He asked Owen, he nodded with tears still running down his face, and his thumb in his mouth. "Ok let's get you some food, how about an umm banana?" Mon-el asked he shook. "Then what would you like?" Mon-el asked "umm dooonut" he said. "Nope umm bread with jam?" Mon-el asked he nodded her head "k" he said smile as Mon-el and Owen walked out of the room to the DEO canteen, and just as they were about to walk down Alex came out "Mon-el" Alex called out his name. "Yeah," he said as "You need to come in, she's stable, but she's not waking up, I think it was your voice that was starting to wake her up. Mon-el nod's and walks into Kara's Med Bay. "Can someone get Owen something to eat." He asks Alex, she nods and gets on of the agents to get Owen something to eat. While Alex took Owen holding him so Mon-el could talk to Kara.

"Kara, I felt you squeeze my hand, can you squeeze my hand again?" Mon-el asked Kara. He held her hand and squeezed it. "Owen is waiting for you," he told her, "I'm waiting for you," he told her. She squeezed his hand once again.

Kara's POV

I don't know how long I have been in a coma for but I feels like eternity, as the days went on, I knew Owen and Mon-el, mostly Mon-el, he was continuously telling me about Owen and what they had done during the day, when he told me that he had gone to the park and given Own ice-cream I honestly was kinda relieved since he needs so many calories been an alien. When did he tell me that girls had hot on him, but had turned them down, for some reason I was very happy but jealous that I wasn't there to make sure that he was mine?

And when he said that Owen kept him, dad, in a way I was happy, making me feel butterflies in my stomach. And when he told me he slept in my bed I wished I was ion the bed with him, with Owen, in-between us. I felt Owen on my chest, feeling him on my chest made me feel calm, and then felt Mon-el's Hand grip mine.

"please wake up, Owen needs you... I... I need you" I hear Mon-el say as I squeezed his hand, I try to smile, I then heard him "Kara you're ok, you're at the DEO" whispering. I felt him take Owen off of me and Mon-el leaves my side, I really feel like there is a connection when we are in the same room together.

Once Mon-el left, everything went back again and I started to shake and feel sick. I heard 4 people and beeping, not know what it was I became scared and shook even more, What's happening? I thought I then heard Alex telling Mon-el to leave. No, I need him by my side I thought again, really wanting to say it out loud but I just couldn't.

They tried talking to me but I couldn't and didn't respond, I heard Alex telling the medics to keep me stable, so she could get Mon-el.

"Kara, I felt you squeeze my hand, can you squeeze my hand again?" Mon-el asked me. Holding my hand and squeezed it. "Owen is waiting for you," he told me "I'm waiting for you" he continues. I squeezed it, "Can you open my eyes for me?" he said, tried to smile, and I think I did. "I know you're thinking, you can do it if you can smile, I know you can open your eyes," he said. "Comets" he whispered, I'm guessing in my ear, so no one else could hear.

He lifted his head away from my head and I slowly opened my eyes, seeing him, there, still holding my hand. I then heard sighs, and medics came over taking down notes. "Hey, its ok your at the DEO" I hear Mon-el. I look around to see Alex watching me and him, as well as seeing the medics. "Thank you guys," Alex says as she gets them out of the room. "Owen," I say looking at Mon-el. "He's ok," Mon-el tells me. "Where is he?" I ask. "I'll go get him," Alex told. I look down at my and in Mon-el's he looks down at our hands and takes his away, but I grab it and keep it in mine. "I..it's ok," I tell him smiling, he smiles at me in return. "how was he? Was he good?" I ask Mon-el. "yeah he was good" he replied smiling as the door opens and I take my hand away from Mon-el's "Mumma" I heard Owen say. "Hi baby" I sat trying to sit up... "Woooh, don't sit up just yet, let us help you," Alex said as she gave Owen to Mon-el and helped me sit up.

Once I was up slowly, and pillows where adjusted, Mon-el Placed Owen on my lap. "I will let you have some time with Owen, then I'll come back in and tell you what happened and how it has affected you," Alex told me as she walked out of the room and Mon-el pulled up a chair and sat next to me. "Was Mon-el good to you?" I ask Owen. "Dadda," he said, maybe correcting me I shook my head he nodded his head, making Mon-el chuckle. I just smile and leave it.

"Thank you for taking care of him," I tell Mon-el "It's ok, I guess you trust me?" He asked I just nodded with a smile. I cuddled him, knowing that he really missed as I missed him too. "So you slept in my bed?" I asked him "What?" He asked "I heard everything that you said," I told Mon-el, he looked at me, and I looked at him. He just nodded. "Kiss," Owen said I kissed him smiling "No Dadda," he said, making me blush and Mon-el too. Maybe one day I thought to myself, we just smiled at each other and shook our heads.

Ok, I just wanted to leave you with a cliff hanger... and well also because I have been super busy, and haven't had time to write the next chapter, but tomorrow I will make time and also because I'm off to a baby shower :) see you tomorrow :)