Chapter 38

Kara's POV

These last couple of weeks, I have been at the daycare and writing this article, as well as editing everyone reports, short stories. I'm also walking around to see how everyone else is going. I have become more confident leaving Owen at daycare as have Mon-el, he doesn't cling to us anymore he races off to find Aden and his other friends. Aden's mother and father have Owen to thank as he has become a little more talkative.

I type my name at the end of the piece sighing off when Kia was with me for this article. "Kara I sent you through the pictures from the daycare," Kia told Kara. "thank you, Kia, oh can you come in for a second" Kara replied with a smile. Kia nodded coming in, shutting the glass door. "Did you want to come around with your daughter Owen is having some friends over from the daycare" Kara explained "Oh um sure Lilac would love that" Kia replied, Kara smiled "Thank you" Kia replied again.

Since it was publishing day, Kara had to stay back, which meant Mon-El would pick Owen up and bring Kara dinner along with Owen before they headed home for the night.

________

I groaned, rubbing my hands over my now bare makeup-less face, moving my hands down to my now plump belly, giving my babies a welcome, moving my hands around in circles. I heard the door click open and I know who it is since I haven't taught him how to knock yet, though Mon-el and I are working on it. "Mamma" he called out running over to me. Kissing my belly before climbing up on to my lap, kissing me. "Hello, Owen, how was daycare," I asked my son. "Good Aden, joey Emily can come over on the weekend," he said excited "That's good, are you happy?" I asked him he nodded as Mon-el walked in.

"Hey, babe" Mon-el spoke walking in dumping the bags down on the couch, coming over and giving me a kiss and his babies a, hello, rubbing his hand over my stomach.

"How was work?" I asked him "Good it was the practical students last day and I think every teacher in the upper primary school is happy as well as some of the students" Mon-el replied with a smile of relief, chuckling as did I since every day he came home complaining about how chipper she was or what she was doing wrong. I played with Owens's hair while he sat in my lap, talking to his brothers according to him. "How's your day being?" He asked me. "Good I finally got the article done, I need to submit it, and then I can come home. At this point, everyone had their articles and photos in since I gave them overtime for free," I told him with a grin on my face. "I'm glad that worked," he told me.

"Hey, bud did you want to come out with me to see home everyone is doing?" I asked my son, he nodded.

Owen and I walked out into the office. Owen wanted to get everyone's attention, so at the top of his little lungs, he shouted for me so everyone they would listen to me. A few of my co-workers chuckled with a smile and some others laughed looking at Owen at his red face from using his 'big boy voice'. He frowned at them and Owen well he has a mean death stair, and you don't want to mess with him when he has that death stair.

"Ok" I started "I am assuming that you all have your pieces in, if you don't I will have editing add a piece that been written a few weeks ago or add on of the interns piece's add, this is your final chance, you have 5 minutes" I said walking back into my office as I hear a few people scurry around and a few runs after me, following into my office. "Danvers I.. i..." he started Save it, if your piece isn't finished in the next 4 minutes you will have to wait..... a month till another piece is put in, you have had too many chances" I said he nodded sucking it up, knowing that he hasn't got any time left to finish the piece. I hadn't walk back into her office very far when I heard his voice; shivers went down her spine, Nate wasn't mean to be here. You see when him and his friend John did this whole thing, I had to interview everyone, with HR with me, and when it came to them Nate was immediately fired, John was able to testify, due to the fact that he was involved and filming it, and live streaming it, HR told me that I was ready to fire him even if higher HR officers didn't think it was worth firing him for.

"Kara, um I was wondering" Nates voice said behind me I was looking at Mon-el, "I thought you had a restraining order that if you came into the building let alone into my office, you would face a fine" I spoke in a calm voice turning towards him.

"Please leave my son and fiancé are here," I said trying not to raise my voice

"Him he's your 6th-grade fiancé" this male chuckled I could sense that Mon-el was not happy, I turned to him seeing his jaw clenched.

"LEAVE" I heard Owen scream, not even making the male flinch.

"Our son has spoken, don't you dare come into the building again, you will be hearing from my lawyer" I finished. The former male employee nodded with a chuckle, hands in his pockets. "I heard you're having twins, I would leave now Mike she's going to get pretty big," he said laughed, turning towards the family of three with a smirk. Mon-el cringed he wanted to punch him, but he knew better. Mon-el came up behind me kissing me, on my neck, I turned towards almost wanting to cry into his chest, we will stay here till you have finished, it's still early can we can get some takeaway on our way home" he told me kissing me the forehead. I nodded.

Mon-el helped me clean everything up while I sent off everything to editing so they would be able to publish it so when people wake up to all our news, I also added that if people haven't sent it to that that fill in the blanks to extra new or photos, or any question-airs that our readers love so much.

Authors

The family of three walked out of Cat CO early on publishing days for the first time. "Owen guess who else is coming on the weekend," I asked my son, I knew he would be thrilled, for a two and a half-year-old he has a crush on her. "Ooo," he asked "Lilac" I replied to him, making him smile with a small blush on his now rosy red cheeks, jumping up and down in Mon-el's arms.

The family arrived home, Mon-el said a snoozing Owen In his arms while Kara her bag and Mon-els bag in her arms as well as their takeaway food that they decided to buy.

Mon-el woke Owen up letting him know they were home and that it was dinner time. Kara set the table, while Mon-el got the food out. "Owen, come on," Kara said, starting to become annoyed that her son isn't listing. "OWEN" Kara shouted. "Babe it's ok," Mon-el said, trying to calm her down. "Kara walked over to her son who was now watching TV, she took the remote off him turning it off, and putting it on top of the fridge, before coming back to pick him up and bring him over to the table.

__________

After a struggle with dinner, Kara and Mon-el finally got time to sit on the couch together. "How are you feeling?" Mon-el asked as he rubbed Karas's belly. Kara's head is laid against his chest, with her feet up on the couch. "Heavy," she said with a chuckle. Mon-el chucked in his heavy voice. "So I know we decided not to get married after these two were born but did you want to at least talk about it?" He asked his fiancé. Kara moaned. "I'm too tired, can we talk about it after Owens friends have left?" Kara asked "Sure" Mon-el replied, laying there together.