Chapter 15

Hey guys, I've managed to do some writing anyways enjoy :)

1 Month later.

Kara and Mon-el have been together for a good month now, but they haven't really told anyone yet, he was still her nanny that occasionally stayed the night and well had a little fun. Today they were going to tell their friends, they walked into the DEO with Owen walking in-between them, holding each of his hands. "Hi guys," Alex said with a smile. "Hey Alex, we just though we would drop in before I have to go off to work and Owen and Mon-el head off with Clark and Lara," Kara said with a smile. "Oh, so is this your way of saying that your official?" She questioned. Mon-el and Kara looked at each other and smiled. "yeah" they both said. "Well good, I'm happy for you Kara, and Mon-el hurt them both and well let's say that I know many ways to defeat and alien," Alex told him. "Noted" Mon-el said with a smile.

After telling everyone else at the DEO and half of they all knew that they were a couple.

Kara walked into Cat CO very happy. "Mrs Danvers Good morning" Ally said with a smile, "Hi Ally, you remember Mike?" Kara asked, "Of course, can I get you, someone?" She asked Mike. "Um no it's ok, I'm taking Owen to see Kara's cousin and his daughter," Mon-el said with a smile. "Ok" she replied as the two walked into Kara's Office. "So I will see you tonight," Mon-el said giving Kara a kiss. "Bye baby see, you tonight," Kara tells her son giving him a kiss and a cuddle.

Nia walked into Kara's office as Mon-el walked out with Owen who gave Nia a hug. He waved goodbye as Nia walked into Kara's office.

"So???" Nia asked Kara nodded "Oh My gosh, congratulations." Nia said. Smiling as they both hugged

Nia knew about Kara and Mon-el how they were going to make it more official. "Ok, so I was talking to Paige and apparently the article she wrote for you went through journalism school and apparently the daily planet and a few other media outlets are wanting her" Nia said, "Umm well I think its time that she becomes an official member, can you please bring her in?" Kara asked Nia. "Of course, of and if you need any help with having a night or two off I am happy to look after Owen for you," Nia told Kara. "Thank you, but at the moment we are adjusting to family life, so it would be great if you can help me so I can spend time with the two men in my life and share the special moments as a family," Kara told Nia. "Um of course, will you need to let Cat know?" Nia asked "Yes I will, but for now I am going to do my best to do both, but sometimes Family comes first, and sometimes you need to hand things up for a while, like a cape" Kara started "My cousin told me that when he and his wife Lois became pregnant" Kara explained "Kara, your not?" Nia asked "No, but I definitely know that my next child will be with Mike," Kara told her friend and college. "Well I am happy for you, maybe we could go on a double date, Brainy and I were thinking of making it official soon" Nia explained, "That sounds like a great Idea," Kara said with a smile as she continued to work and wait on Paige to come to her office, calling HR in the meantime to send an application and all the necessary documents for Paige to sign, she would be following both Nia and Ally, but mainly Nia so she could be the best reporter.

Paige accepted the offer for being a paid reporter, Kara offered to write a recommendation that Paige would work along side her and help her with the rest of her studies for the remainder of her college year.

Kara received at text from Mon-el saying that Owen and he were waiting downstairs for a lunch date with her boys. She walked down stair meeting Mon-el with Owen and a bunch of tulips. "They are lovely are they for me?" Kara asked her son. "Yes," Owen said, "Are they from you Owen?" Kara asked her son, he nodded

Kara's POV

I asked my son if the flowers were from him even though they were from him even though I knew they were from Mon-el. Owen cheekily smiled, I picked him up giving him a cuddle while we walked along the sidewalk. "So how was your morning?" Mon-e asked me. "It was good, I convinced Cat to allow Paige become a paid reporter," I told Mon-el "That's good" He replied, "So I was thinking we could have we could do a family dinner, just you, me and Owen, I just.." Mon-el started "Hey I would love to, I was just talking to Nia about it, as much as I love being the CEO I want to spend time with my son, and my adoring boyfriend" I told Mon-el "Yeah, lets talk about it later, in the meantime lets have lunch" I said as I took my free hand and intertwined it with his.

We had lunch with Owen and talked about the rest of the day and how things went with Clark and Lana.

Just a short chapter, but I will update tomorrow since I am a few chapters ahead :)