Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

| YN's POV |

the first day of school was going great! but mostly all my classes were with august and now im gonna be easily distracted. august is class clown mixed with a bad trouble maker and hes gonna flirt with girls and then shes gonna be bragging to her friend all class period. lunch time came around and me and tay decided not to get lunch because that food is nasty as hell. we sat down at a table and started talking, she saw the junior she liked in our lunch period and just smiled most of the time. ignoring the conversation we was having.. damn she was in love.

"taylor" i called her. she snapped back to my attention

"yes? im sorry" she giggled. "he just keep staring at meeee".

"you are in love baby girl.. " i shook my head.

"aye i might be" tay laughed.

august, chris , lucas and chresanto sat at our table with us.. and chres sat right next to me. now what

"yall had to sit here huh?" I said. "outta all the tables".

"well damn you rudeeee" chris said "aint change a bit YN".

"hi chris. you aint change either" i replied back.

"why aint yall eating school lunch?" chres replied.

tay started laughing "i aint tryna die young.. that pizza be cold as hell , they bread be hard and they meat is fake as fuck.. you can go eat".

i started laughing and turned on my phone and went on instagram. chres was staring at me again and i over heard lucas whispering to him.. all i heard was pss pss pss YN.. something something. then chres started talking

"YN i gotta ask you something"

"what?"

"ard so you know the movie lets be cops is coming out?" he continued.

"yeah.. why?" i said still looking down at my phone.

"you wanna come to the movies with me friday to see it? just me.. you.. movies.. us two.. popcorn and soda and i'll pay" he grinned putting his arm around me and tay just cheesed. thats like a date.. a date with chresanto? i always wanted that but now i dont. you know what....

"sure" i looked up at him. "i'll go with you" .

"ight cool" chres smiled.

this nigga is still cute though

| AUGUSTS POV |

what? wasnt you just playing him out on the bus this morning?? YN you confusing me ma but hopefully chres dont try and do no dumb shit now because i know how he is. YN a virgin anyways ion think she'll give it up to chres that easily .... hopefully she doesn't!

YN and chres talked all lunch period long.. at the last few minutes a couple girls came up to me. they were twins

"hey august" one of the girls smiled and rubbed my shoulder. "heard you still writing songs" she smiled.

"yeah im doing it you know" i said. the other girl starts rubbing my other shoulder which caught YN and mostly everybody at the tables attention.

"if you need anything we're here okay?" the other twin said smoothly. i nodded and smiled a little and then turned towards them..

"i think i need a lil something something" i tapped my cheeks. the twins both leaned in and kissed my cheek. hell yeah

| YN POV |

really august.

| AUGUSTS POV |

"thanks yall" i said as the twins walked away. they had some fatasses. matching fat asses !