Chapter 19

| YOUR POV |

Me and august relationship hasn't been the same lately. Hes never really home and hes always performing! I mean im happy for him but i feel like i never see him anymore. I see chres more then i see august and that is terrible. Im starting to slowly get use to it though ... Hes home now but im in my house. Ever since 2 months ago when his dumbass left he left saying some disrespectful stuff about girls in the relationships. How the girls should play they part? We just say "i love you too" yeah that shit. He left and he never said goodbye or i love you and he didnt even call.. But yes we're still together.

Im still upset because he went to the party when i told him not too, even lucas told him not too. i found out soon as he got home because i saw pictures of him tagged in on peoples page drinking a bottle. i cursed him out and threw things at him but that was all before the sex..

~ FLASHBACK ~

"what is this august??" I said putting the phone in his face. He pushed the phone away and looked at it , he looked away and shrugged.

"i dont know what it is" he lied.

"you went to the party after i directly told you not to go! why dont you ever listen to me?" I shouted pushing him repeatedly.

"look YN it was a big as party! Look there was hella bitches there and i didnt dance with none of them okay. i met a bunch of people , i met trey, nicki and mad other people" he said trying to sound innocent.

"its not about the party.. its about honestly august" i sighed.

"im honest you honest.. we good right? it was just that one time bae" he said. i rolled my eyes and shook my head "now say i love you too..." he said. i looked up at him and threw my cup at him "you fucking asshole! you're rude august" i yelled.

"I WAS PLAYING" august yelled back at me. i pushed him away from me again and he grabbed my arms and pulled me towards him then hugged me. "get off me" i said.

"baby im so sorry i dont wanna fight with you okay?" He said.

"then dont grab then! maybe you should listen to me sometimes and it will be less fighting" i pulled away.

"i apologize ... and you're sexy when your mad" august said with a grin on his face.

"august i..." I stopped and stared at him, he was giving me that look.

"oh no august.. no" i said shaking my head.

"mmm make up sexxx" he said touching my ass.

"this doesn't fully count as a make up" i said.

"soo what we bomb together so lets stay together baby. my dick bomb, your pussy bomb and we only fucking each other right ..." He said whispering, i nodded and started to walk upstairs then he followed me. yeah you know what was about to happen.. sex.

~ END OF FLASHBACK ~

August had me screaming "im sorry" and "i forgive you" but i dont think i really meant it. But anyways i was back home from school and tay was over my house, we have to do a project about your bestfriend so we gave eachother that look like yesss you know what it is.

"We need to print our pictures and lay them on the poster. Our poster bouta be poppin" tay said on my computer.

"yes boo" i smiled opening markers.

"so how are you and mr.alsina? doing fine or bad" tay asked.

"uh we're coming together i guess.. still pissed after 2 months ago you know. the whole "do your part" shit." i said.