Chapter 30

| YOUR POV |

after graduation i invited lucas and tay over because we was about to go to a pool. besides i needed somebody to vent too and these 2 actually listen to what i have to say and they understand. i graduated today so at the same time i shouldn't be stressing.

"i went through alot of stuff being with him and sometimes i think he doesnt understand" i said. "dating a celebrity is hard!"

"and you was with him before he even became famous" lucas said.

"i know! in some interviews he made it seem like i was the petty one in the relationship. i just wanted him to understand how i felt that night.."

"but... over prom king and queen yn.." tay said.

"no it wasnt just about that.. im over that its about him being there for me when i ask him too. im always there for him when he needs me" i said.

"i understand where you coming from" lucas nodded.

"thank you"

"what else he put you through though..." tay asked.

"while i was dating him i would get bashed on social media everyday. people would call me fat and shit.. i would get death threats once in a while. like they really would say stay away from august or im gonna shoot you and kill you" i said starting to tear up. "a threat is a threat and i take stuff like that serious! i almost got fucking jumped one time walking from the store"

"you serious?" lucas looked at me.

"when yn you aint never tell me!" tay said.

"because you like to over react.. i aint get jumped i almost did. but now its just like whatever.. its over between me and him." i said.

"yall gonna talk again.. just wait" tay laughed.

"nah im done" i said. "yall ready to go to the pool ?"

"yeah" tay and lucas both said.

| 20 MINUTES LATER |

| LUCAS POV |

tay was already swimming in the water and i was sitting down. yn finally walked in the gates and i turned my head and looked at her, she looked sooo good in that bathing suit. the fucking son was in my eye while i was staring at her so i put my hand up and tried to see more.

"you okay?" she asked putting her towel down.

"yeah im good im just trying to see your bathing suit" i said.

"why" she laughed. "its just a bathing suit" she said.

"its a really really.. nice bathing suit... damn"

"lucas" she started laughing again.

"no im serious.. you have the best body in the world" i said.

"wow thanks lucas but nah theres other people in the world who has a better body then me" she nodded.

"not to me.. you have the best body and my eyes and im surprised august isnt crawling back yet because i would be" i chuckled. "no lie".

"aww... thats so sweet lucas. you wanna get in the pool now, and i need some help too because i cant swim..." she laughed.

"yeah i'll help you scaredy cat" i said standing up.