Chapter 32

"theres a difference between.. what she did and i did"

"and whats that august" my mom said.

"i had sex with dana and then i was done.. end of it.. thats all. yn had sex with lucas and they still seeing each other and kissing and stuff.. catching feelings. so its not the same thing"

"well how do you expect yn to know that... she don't know you done with dana" she said. "you know why?... because you didn't talk to her"

"momma she dont wanna talk to me" i said.

"if you love this girl then try... i love yn too . i would want yall to be back together"

"i'll try.. "

"no your gonna try now" she said.

"what?"

"yeah.. go head next door and try right now" my mom said.

"mom now? she probably sleep!" I said.

"you being a pussy?"

"no im not im just telling you the possibilities at the moment. she may be sleep, she may be busy, she may not be home" i said.

"and i may smack you" she said.

"i'll go"

| YOUR HOUSE |

i knocked on the door and looked up at her window and the windows. somebody was home, seconds later i heard little feet walking to the door. she opened the door then pushed the door a little bit because she was in a towel.

"uh.. yes.. whats up?"

"my mom wanted to know if she cant borrow some butter... yeah" i said.

"oh ..sure.." she said and walked away, i walked inside the house and followed her slowly. she opened the fridge in the kitchen and grabbed the container of butter and turned around.

"yall can hold this for a while.. we dont really use butter but i- " i cut her off.

"in the morning... yeah you told me .. one time" i said.

"oh.. well here" she put it out.

"are you with lucas?" i asked.

"huh" she said. "no why you ask that" her voice cracked.

"i don't know... i seen yall kiss yesterday... you broke up with me last month and its just crazy how your moving on so quick" i said.

"but you fucked dana.. you moved on too august. this isnt all about me" she said.

"i aint move on? i fucked her just to fuck her. i was horny and wanted some pussy. i aint kiss her! she tried to kiss me but i was like nah. i aint even eat her shit either bruh. none of that.. but it seems like you and lucas is fucking"

she stared at me then looked down, i picked her up and sat her on the table. she held her towel up and looked at me.

"i'll kill lucas if he ever hurts you..." I said.

"he's .. he's not"

"i know i messed up and stuff back at prom.. im so sorry. i still love you and care about you yn" i said.

"i love you too august"

"when i saw you kiss lucas my heart dropped so the floor like i aint know to react i was really shaking" i said.

she rubbed my arm and nodded.

"i dont need this damn butter.." i chuckled and put it down.

"so you came over here just to say all that stuff..." she said.