Chapter 36

4 days later, the door bell rang and i ran downstairs to open it. it was the delivery man and i nearly screamed.

"package for yfn (your full name)" he laughed.

"yup thats me" i smiled and took the package. "thank you so much" i said.

"have a good day" he said.

"you too" i said closing the door. i ripped open the package and seen the outfit i ordered 4 days ago. this shit came fast as hell! i started jumping and twerking. "oo i gotta try this shit on" i said running upstairs.

a couple minutes later i facetime'd tay with the camera facing forward so she could see my outfit in the mirror.

"dammnnn slay girl! what are you wearing that for" tay said.

"me and lucas romantic dateeee soon, i think this looks so good on me" i said looking in the mirror and started twerking.

"cakeeeeee, thats really cute like.. and blue looks so nice on you" she said.

"thank you, man lucas is gonna lose his mind when he sees me. hes really gonna like this" i laughed.

"did you want some pizza?" i heard somebody in the background.

"tay whos that" i said.

"chris and yes! pepperoni" she said.

"ool you at his house or something?" i said.

"yes we're just about to watch a movie and play basketball on the play station" she said.

"mhm and cuddle and kiss i see yall" i said.

"chillll" she said.

"yn!" i heard lucas voice shout from downstairs.

"uh oh i gotta change, call you back!" i said.

"alright" tay said. i hung up and threw my phone on the bed

"wait babe" i shouted and locked the door, i took off the top and bottoms to the outfit and put it in my dresser drawer and unlocked the door and went downstairs.

"wow" he said.

"aw shit i forgot to put on clothes" i said laughing.

"mhm yeah right" he said.

"no im serious august -" i stopped and covered my mouth.

lucas scrunched his eyebrows and i walked down to him "im so sorry.." I laughed a bit.

"no its fine.." he said.

"i meant... lucas" i said wrapping my arms around him.

he looked down then around the house "wheres your mom?".

"she works alot so shes not really home sometimes.. but when she is she gets on my nerves" i said.

"oh...."

"baby! i didn't mean to call you august, stop acting like this please. I'm in my bra and panties you should be like.. i don't know.. touchy and kissy right now." i said.

he looked at me then looked down at my body "what was you doing anyways ? fingering yourself to august music" he said.

i gasped and let go of him "no i wasnt! i was just-"

"baby im playing" he laughed.

"oh my god! dont play like that" i pushed him. he continued to laugh and pulled me by my arms and kissed my cheek down to my neck.