Chapter 39

| AUGUSTS POV |

i was smoking with my cous on the bus , i been performing alot now i just need to relax. in the best way i can, blow some O's. everything's been fine so far with everything! all my shows are getting sold out thats the best thing i ever heard. we been going to alot of parties too and yn be on watch making sure no hoes coming around. she never let go of me not even once.

i blew out the smoke and stared at yn across from me sitting on the couch it looked like she was far away because im high. she was sitting on the couch listening to music with her headphones in. i knew she couldn't hear me because them headphones was loud as hell. she just turned her head and looked at me.

"i wanna fuck you so bad right now, you bouta have my babies" i said. she still couldnt hear me and she just stared.

"ima fuck that pussy uppp" i started laughing. "dont be looking at me like that girl"

"i wanna ..-" she took off her headphones. "what?"

"nothing" i said smiling.

"you was just saying a bunch of stuff" she said.

"i was singing" i said.

"eww thats why i hate talking to you when you're high its weird. you act funny" she laughed and put her headphones back on.

"ima fuck you" i said.

she took off her headphones again "what! august" she laughed.

i shrugged "nothing".

"you so weird bruh" she stood up and went into another room. i stared at her ass and continued smoked my blunt.

the next morning i woke up with this big ass headache, it was normal for me after i smoked. i walked to my bag and grabbed my pills and my water bottle and took two of them shits. my headache was about to go away quick, the whole bus was quiet for a second until i heard singing. i put the pills away and walked to the bathroom door and seen yn brushing her teeth and singing.

"i dont want nobody but youuuuu kissing on my tattoossss and i dont want nobody but me talking talking to you until you fall asleep" she sung.

i started laughing "it is too early what are you so happy for" i said.

"shut up its not that early boy, im singing your so song you should be flattered" she said and put her toothbrush down then wiped her mouth.

"first of all your not even hitting the right notes.. " i said wrapping my arms around her body. "I don't want nobody but me talking to you until you fall asleep we better stop playing before we mess around and someone gets hurt i don't want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos" i sung to her kissing her neck, she smiled and turned towards me.

"show off" she said. "good morning baby"

"goodmorning" i said and kissed her, she pulled away "ohh no weed breath you need to brush your teeth now" she said.

"it aint that bad" i laughed.

"mhm yes it is boy" she said walking away. "tay and chris and me and you are going out to breakfast in a few get ready"

"ight baby" i said grabbing my toothbrush.

| YOUR POV |

august and i got off the bus to get breakfast with tay and chris. we looked around and we couldnt find them. where these niggas at.

"do you see them" i asked.

"yup right there" august pointed, i turned my head and seen tay and chris next to his tour bus kissing. my jaw dropped.