Chapter 40

| 1 DAY LATER |

| AUGUSTS POV |

| 5 YEARS AGO |

"come on aug!" my brother melvin said.

"i dont like to ball like that bruh i told you that!" i said passing the ball back.

"2 weeks ago you was just screaming ball is life nigga!" he said and passed the ball back to me.

i sucked my teeth and bounced the ball a couple times "make it from right there" my brother said.

"right here?"

"yeah thats like a 3 pointer shot, if you miss then you assss"

i looked at the court and then threw the ball and i air balled. melvin started laughing hard and i rolled my eyes and walked to the ball.

"whatchu gonna do when you grow up lil bro" he asked.

"i don't know.. not play basketball! thats all i know. ima do some shit that makes me feel comfortable" i said.

"aye look momma aint around but you need to stop cursing bruh, you over doing it" he said.

"i guess...." i bounced the ball and turned my head. i seen a big moving truck pulling up to the house next to ours and another car behind it. me and my brother started walking to the sidewalk to be nosey, a girl and her mom got out the car a couple seconds later.

"ohhh baby dont you just love it" her mom said.

"no mom... i liked my old house better" the girl said holding her pillow.

"but this house is so much better! come on come inside" her mom said walking to the door. the girl stayed right there and stared at the house.

"go head aug" my brother pushed me.

"what?"

"go help her out, she look like she ya age and shit. go head!"

"why do i have to go now" i said.

"because shes still standing there... but you bitching out?"

"no! alright ima go ima go" i said and started walking towards the girl. the closer i got the prettier she got, soon as i stepped up to her she looked at me.

"wassup" i said.

"hi"

"uh.. i see you just moved here.. "

"yeah... i can tell im not gonna like this at all" she said.

"i bet your are.. its pretty nice around here though. theres a corner store around the corner and next to that is a nail salon if you like getting your nails done and.. theres a pizza place. its not a far walk either" i said.

"really?" she said and turned her head.

"mhm.. im august" i said. "i live right next door and thats my big brother melvin behind me, annoying ass brother"

"theres nobody behind you" she said giggling a little.

i looked behind me and melvin wasn't there anymore i looked back at her and chuckled "oh he probably went in the house. im not crazy.. he just-"

"i seen him" she said nodding. "my name is YN"

"YN thats a pretty name forreal, i know another yn but shes not pretty as you are" i said.

"thank you" yn smiled and walked to her car and grabbed her bag. i stared at her ass a bit, she had a little butt. her titties wasnt that big yet but she had a pretty face and a nice smile.. even with the braces.