Chapter 9

( FUCK IOS 8 )

| YOUR POV |

i havent seen august since we kissed. my mom took my phone after i got in the house because i snuck over to august house i guess. i didnt sneak anymore though because i was ready to get off punishment! that means i couldnt text tay and tell her and i couldnt see if august texted me .. or didnt text me. i thought about it even more....

i went downstairs a couple minutes later to get something to drink and my mom was in the kitchen. oh god. i opened the fridge and grabbed the apple juice.

"so i heard august got signed" she said.

"yeah" i nodded.

"is that why you was over there?" she questioned.

i just nodded and poured my juice.

"im sorry YN but all you had to do was ask.. then you wont get in trouble" she nodded.

"yes momma i understand" i lied.

"so what you want pizza or mcdonalds"

"to be off punishment"

"YN.. soon okay. you know what you did in school right"

"yes but...Im bored momma"

"read a book watch TV... soon okay?" she nodded and went back upstairs. i drunk my juice and rolled my eyes. i went back upstairs.

i dont read books and i barley watch TV. i need my phone

august left as soon as his mom came home that day. he went over his grandma i bet because thats where he always go. he loves his grandma and i think its so cute too. he'll be over there forever too thats much he loves her. i couldnt wait to see him for some reason

-----

a couple days later i was the first one standing at the bus stop. i was listening to pandora and hoping tay was coming to school. i looked over to my right and seen her walking over. thank god!

"did you get my texts? i was texting you all weekend YN" tay said.

"my mom took my phone because i was over august house, so i have nothing to do."

"oh damn.. when you getting off punishment?" tay asked.

"i dont even know she keep saying soon soon. whatever"

"oh but oool what was you doing over august house?" tay smiled.

i looked around to see if august was around but he wasnt. "okay so august got signed and after he found out he was close to me and i had fuzz in my hair so he took it out and we looked into each others eyes and we kissed".

"ooooo awww! please date because yall know yall want too" tay said.

"girlll... i dont know.. shh shh" i whispered. august walked out his house and to the bus stop. "wassup yall?" He said.

"hey aug" tay said. "congrats i heard".

"thanks T" he said.

"yeah congrats again" i nodded.

"oh you already congratulated me remember" august smiled a little.

"hm i dont think i remember" i said in a sarcastic tone.

"yeah ightt" he grinned. the bus pulled up and we all got on. no chres today i guess.. well i didnt care. he deserved what he got in my opinion. later in school august kept dropping hints about the kiss but i wasnt paying no mind, i acted like i aint know what he was talking about. it was 12th period and i was at my locker, i was putting books away and i started to think about the kiss. i played it over and over again in my head like it was my favorite song. i couldnt stop thinking about it.