Chapter 27

| 1 WEEK LATER |

| AUGUSTS POV |

i just got back from a show and now I'm back home. i been turning up all weekend and i just realized i haven't called yn atleast once. now i know that i'm fucking up. but its alright though, soon as i get in her crib and go up to her room she wont remember me not calling. hopefully she hasn't been with that nigga lucas.

i started walking to her house and i ran because it was getting chilly out and my ass ain't have no jacket. i ran inside her house and closed the door back and of course her mom wasn't home. i walked upstairs to her room and walked inside. i seen her laying on the bed facing the wall with the tv, lights and radio off. what the hell? what kind of shit she going through. i turned on the light and she turned around and started groaning.

"well my bad.." i said walking to her. "going through some shit something?" i asked sitting down.

"i just dont feel good baby thats all.. welcome back" she said in her baby voice.

"aww its alright because i got something that would make you feel better." i said taking off my shirt.

"baby.." she mumbled. i ignored her and climbed on top of her and started kissing her face.

"come on you know you want it like always" i said.

"august come on get off me" she said.

"babyyyy" i sung.

"august motherfucking alsina im on my period now get off me before i rip them grillz out your mouth" she shouted.

"ooo.. fiesty .. and periods dont stop nothing but a sentence" i said leaning forward again.

"ew your disgusting" she said laughing and pushing my face away.

"okay whats wrong baby, your on your period and what?" i asked.

"can you get me some mcdonalds baby. please?" she asked.

"you want some mcdonaldsss" i teased her.

"yes" she smiled.

"okay lets go to mcdonalds but you gotta give me a kiss because you pushed my face away and that was very disrespectful on so many levels" i said. she started laughing and sat up and kissed me.

| MCDONALDS |

we was at mcdonalds and there was a couple fans there but after they got they food they was out. good. only because yn was probably not in the mood to hear or see any groupies. yn was stuffing all the food that she ordered down her throat, man she was hungry as hell.

"this is why ya ass so thick now, fat ass" i said.

she started drinking her soda and shook it "hey babe can you get me a refill?" she asked.

"wow you couldnt wait for me to come home right" i said taking the soda.

"and dont act like you aint answer some of my texts when you wasnt here" she said back raising her eyebrow.

"..... yeah ima get you this refill" i said standing up and walking away. yn continued to eat her food and opening her sauces.

while i was getting her a refill i seen somebody familiar in the corner of my eye. it was dana. oh god.. and yn's here too shit. maybe she wont say anything to me.

"hey mr. popularity" she said grabbing napkins.

spoke to soon.

"whats up" i said.